New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: ny ice season postmortem: no images  (Read 6507 times)

Offline PazzoCorso

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: ny ice season postmortem: no images
« Reply #60 on: Mar 23, 2022, 05:18 PM »
I think they are getting a little worried their sister might see that there's a bigger gene pool then Papa told/showed her.
I just hope logically stays away from the banjo music if he goes salmon fishing up there....

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #61 on: Mar 23, 2022, 05:20 PM »
I think they are getting a little worried their sister might see that there's a bigger gene pool then Papa told/showed her.
I just hope logically stays away from the banjo music if he goes salmon fishing up there....

Your affinity for talking incest is truly telling....

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #62 on: Mar 23, 2022, 05:23 PM »
hooper you  bore us ,you are  dismissed ......

Offline PazzoCorso

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Mar 23, 2022, 05:24 PM »
Your affinity for talking incest is truly telling....

What is truly telling is the foreheads on them 'northern boys....

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #64 on: Mar 23, 2022, 05:44 PM »
pazzo i remember you all proud  posting the  picture of your  little  boy  fishing , being a  father  and a  family man i would  think you would  have  some respect   

Offline PazzoCorso

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Mar 23, 2022, 06:18 PM »
pazzo i remember you all proud  posting the  picture of your  little  boy  fishing , being a  father  and a  family man i would  think you would  have  some respect

I do...
I thought you all did too...and you all  proved the stereotype right.
You guys wanna bust balls? Bust 'em with someone willing...

Offline hooper22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #66 on: Mar 23, 2022, 08:09 PM »
I do...
I thought you all did too...and you all  proved the stereotype right.
You guys wanna bust balls? Bust 'em with someone willing...

Lol post of the year. Typical bullies! Having a good time getting together picking on the kid that doesn't fit in. But once someone gives it back they run with their tail between there legs looking for mommy or sister cousin what ever she is!

Offline hooper22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #67 on: Mar 23, 2022, 08:46 PM »
Hooper cant accept the differing opinions on comprimised.  Thanks for making that point Phil.
Having a different opinion isnt what is going on here. It is donw right HARASSMENT  and bulling. You can debate ideas all day long and no one should get their feelings hurt but this kid has been called a fraud, liar, and harrassed over and over because he used the terms "dressing and his system" since you feel its ok to insult people and give your opinions on the person and not what was said let me give you mine about you. I wont consider myself a hypocrite because you asked for it by saying everything thats been said about logic is just someones opinion and its all ok!

I think you are the biggest jerk on here. You always have to one up every persons post and somehow make it about you. You constantly call out people. Whether its for what they catch where they fish how they fish  how much ice they are willing to risk their life on even how they post thier own pictures etc i could go on and on. But I dont feel like this is the place to get personal. Whenever you say something that i dont agree with I just ignore it and read the next post. As i wish most of you would have done with logic. Why do you feel the need to respond in insulting and personal attacks on here is beyond me.

Recent ex:

Guy is ecstatic, he just caught a 15# pound brown not too long ago and your response was something along the lines of (paraphrasing)" Nice fish but Id rather go to Mass and catch a native" Why not just say nice fish and move on. Because you're a narcissistic person who feels the need to inject bile into everyones post.

But hey its just a difference of opinion, nothing personal!

Offline chasdc1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #68 on: Mar 23, 2022, 09:06 PM »
Got the popcorn!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.