Author Topic: Just saying hey  (Read 1601 times)

Offline HRDWTRNUT

• IceShanty Rookie
Just saying hey
« on: Nov 17, 2008, 08:25 PM »
Hey all. It's been a few years since I was a member here. Just wanted to wish everyone a safe hardwater season. Hope to share lots of adventures with you all. I tell ya the ice always seems to take longer to get here every year. Good luck all.

Offline anglinarcher

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Just saying hey
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2008, 02:06 PM »
Welcome, I just joined late last season and I too am chomping at the bit. Right now it's in the seventies here in Denver and this is not making me happy :'(.

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2008, 02:56 PM »
welcome back

Offline HRDWTRNUT

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 19, 2008, 05:13 PM »
Thanks for the welcome guys. Wont be long before we can scratch the itch. ;D

Offline anglinarcher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2008, 11:44 AM »
Which lakes to you hit. If I see ya I'd like to say hi.

Offline HRDWTRNUT

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2008, 04:41 PM »
I usually hit Tarryall, Willams fork, Wolford, Boyd, Chatfield, and sometimes Granby and Elevenmile. Last year I stayed closer to home because of gas prices. This year I dont think gas will be an issue. Stop by and say hey anytime.

Offline anglinarcher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 24, 2008, 11:11 AM »
I usually hit Tarryall, Willams fork, Wolford, Boyd, Chatfield, and sometimes Granby and Elevenmile. Last year I stayed closer to home because of gas prices. This year I dont think gas will be an issue. Stop by and say hey anytime.
Tarryall is a typical haunt for me. I usually start out the season at Georgetown. I think I'll try Dillon soon. I have a six year old with me so I try to go to places where I can get some constant action. Green Mountain has been good to me, I hit up Antero with the rest of the front range, Boyd when it's froze and at least one trip to Glendo to get my walleye fix.

Offline HRDWTRNUT

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Nov 24, 2008, 07:46 PM »
I also frequent Tarryall. Its great to bring the kids out, get them hooked early on!! Look forward to seeing ya up there this year. I'm also gonna try Dillon this year, great Koke action last season.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.