The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: KR, Your Penguin is crying for you, he's landed on my signature and wants...  (Read 2361 times)

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
...directions home to you. What shall I tell him? Lookit that poor little fella, searching all over the ice for you  ;D C'mon Mack, jump in here, I don't even know what to feed this little guy!  :woot: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
After my PM from ocean I's he might get mad if I tell you that his penguin ran away from him. For reason's I'd better not mention ::)
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
After my PM from ocean I's he might get mad if I tell you that his penguin ran away from him. For reason's I'd better not mention ::)
Well, I speak fluent penguin and this one is pretty determined to go back to Ocean-I's...musta liked living there for some reason...my guess would be the walleye filets  ;D :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
that would be my guess. I heard the monkey was saying something other than hurray the ice is here. and now the penguin left homeless how sad is that!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
that would be my guess. I heard the monkey was saying something other than hurray the ice is here. and now the penguin left homeless how sad is that!
     Actually, KR gave me the penguin, but after a thorough, full and complete investigation into the penguin-tears (and intensive interrogation of the penguin)  :callcops: I have determined that he is simply homesick and does in fact crave the raw walleye scraps  Ocean tosses him, but most importantly, "misses playing with the kids and riding in the jump-seat of their sled on the ice." That's good enough reason for me to return him to his rightful owner.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :roflmao:

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
I really wish i knew what you guys were talkin' about....lol.
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I really wish i knew what you guys were talkin' about....lol.
     Well, the penguin for as long as I can recall has been on Oceaneyes signature (KR)...but KR recently replaced the lil guy with a monkey and gave me the penguin. Now the penguin, who appeared perfectly happy with me for awhile, is homesick. I'm not sure about the rest of what we are talking about myself...we're hoping KR does though...and takes his penguin back, it's keeping me awake crying all night.  ;D

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
hahahahahahahahaha. ok. Glad we got that all straightened out. I clicked on this thread and was reading stuff about a penguin that escaped....lol. I saw it on your sig and knew it was a joke but just didn't know what the hell was going on.... I can laugh with you guys now.....lol.
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Werll, I gotta say this on KR's monkey's behalf, heckuva dancer  ;D

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
I really wish i knew what you guys were talking' about....lol.

POK: I really wished I knew what I was talking about too. But if I can pick on ocean i's
before he picks on me (best defence is a good offence) I am all game for that. ;D ;D

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Well buddy, I'm going to bed here pretty quick, but I sure hope Ocean comes and gets this lil feller during the night  ;D ;D And you guys try to play nice, OK ?  :callcops: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
As we said on the icebabe thang it's all in fun! KR probably won't be back around till Thursday night then all he!! will break loose with him he'll be able to talk sh!t all week with out any guff from me kinda like I am doing now  ;D ;D :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :whistle:

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Well, I'm glad we got that straightened out   :wacko: Not only do we know what we're talking about now, but we're actually making some headway getting this penguin home  ;D :tipup:

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
The little guy can visit KR tonight and they'll both be happy campers ;D

Offline Ocean Eyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
Well, I'm glad we got that straightened out   :wacko: Not only do we know what we're talking about now, but we're actually making some headway getting this penguin home  ;D :tipup:

The penguin sent me a PM, he said 'ole don fishes more, catches more and like his new home" and is afraid of the monkey.  He like's being passed around so next year you can hand him down to Big Ice were he'll be really Fat and Happy! Cheers KR

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Roger that KR, he has actually settled down some since his PM and feels he can live with me for a year, but then it's off to Big Ice-land where wants to learn how to play the ice-skimmer-guitar  ;D :roflmao: (He truly is afraid of the monkey.)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.