Author Topic: A little HELP here? Rhode Island Boating & Fishing (free publication)  (Read 807 times)

Offline iceFINaddict

• Team IceShanty Regular
If anyone knows where I can find the current (February edition) of RI Boating & Fishing (it's one of them free publications you might see with the Penny Saver) please let me know.  They may be in bait and tackle shops, marinas, grocery stores etc. They did a story on ice fishing and featured a photo of me and my son.  I'd like to get a few copies to send to relatives out of state and get one to my boy.  He has no clue we're in it.  I appreciate your help and thanks in advance.  Sorry there's no reward! LOL  Actually, I guess making my son and I happy is your reward!
~The good thing with ice fishing is there never can be a bad weather day while you're doing it~ Mark 2010~

Offline SHORTSEASON

• Team IceShanty Regular
If anyone knows where I can find the current (February edition) of RI Boating & Fishing (it's one of them free publications you might see with the Penny Saver) please let me know.  They may be in bait and tackle shops, marinas, grocery stores etc. They did a story on ice fishing and featured a photo of me and my son.  I'd like to get a few copies to send to relatives out of state and get one to my boy.  He has no clue we're in it.  I appreciate your help and thanks in advance.  Sorry there's no reward! LOL  Actually, I guess making my son and I happy is your reward!

If you havnt found it yet, I picked up a copy at Daves market in E.G.R.I. Nice pic.------------SS
--NON STOP FISHN'

Offline jaredmopar

• IceShanty Rookie
They also had it at Haxtons liquor on rt. 2. I grabbed a copy if you want to meet up in West Warwick.

Offline iceFINaddict

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hey thanks for the help.  I was able to get ahold of a few copies for who I need them for.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  What about that 8ft. 120lb yellow fin tuna I caught in Narragansett Bay!  Darn media! LOL ???

Thanks again you guys!
~The good thing with ice fishing is there never can be a bad weather day while you're doing it~ Mark 2010~

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.