Author Topic: Metal Holders for a Clam2000, Where Can I purchase replacements  (Read 180 times)

Offline IcyDano

• IceShanty Rookie
I have a Clam2000 and the formed metal (About the size of tent pegs) which wrap around and secure the twp plastic floor sections when folded have become lost and I am looking to purchase replacements online, The Clam website doesn't show them under parts and accessories. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
I have a Clam2000 and the formed metal (About the size of tent pegs) which wrap around and secure the twp plastic floor sections when folded have become lost and I am looking to purchase replacements online, The Clam website doesn't show them under parts and accessories. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
Try calling Clam customer service!! That should be the first place to check!! They can't show every little part, but they might still have it and be willing to help you out!! ;)2 :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.