Author Topic: ICE  (Read 1968 times)

Offline t-tot

• IceShanty Rookie
ICE
« on: Dec 04, 2005, 07:26 PM »
Got out today lots of ice and Walleyes were biting pretty good.  A little cold but it was nice to get out.

Offline Pat

• Team IceShanty Regular
Where were you at?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2005, 09:29 PM »
I was just wondering where you were....How many.... I'm in Regina and just waiting for a little more ice or reports of some good ice to get out. Hope to be out in a week or two more :)

Offline buzzbomb

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: ICE
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2005, 06:08 AM »
Good for you, t-tot! :thumbsup:  It was cold as part of a witch and I didn't go out. It's going to be real nice this coming weekend if the long range forecast holds true but it looks like I have to work.  Where were you, Mission?
The problem with quotes on the internet is that they're difficult to prove.
Abraham Lincoln, 1866

Offline t-tot

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2005, 01:15 PM »
We were on Mission and the ice was 8" .  How did you know i was on Mission.

Offline Fish Master

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2005, 02:08 PM »
I've never been to Mission but have always wondered where it is. If someone could give me some directions and a good access point I would greatly appreciate it. I live about 20 mins south of Saskatoon. I don't know if I'll get there anytime soon but the word that there is good ice there is pretty tempting.      Thanks.

Offline BRINGTHEICE64

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 05, 2005, 06:15 PM »
Hey Ttot what end of the lake were you fishing on??.  we fished the west end of pasqua this saturday and caught a wack load of perch, but no eye's.  Anyone heard on the ice conditions on LAST MTN??.  Suppose to get to 3 above this week :( hopefully that's wrong most likely will be.  Hey Buzz how you been havn't talked to ya in a while been out there yet? TTYL guys

Offline TJG

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's like xmas, 6-8 inchs of solid ice!!!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 06, 2005, 12:53 AM »
I've never been to Mission but have always wondered where it is. If someone could give me some directions and a good access point I would greatly appreciate it. I live about 20 mins south of Saskatoon. I don't know if I'll get there anytime soon but the word that there is good ice there is pretty tempting.      Thanks.

Mission is the lake east of Ft Quappelle, west of Lebret.

Offline buzzbomb

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 06, 2005, 08:20 AM »
We were on Mission and the ice was 8" .  How did you know i was on Mission.
I don't think it matters how I know, t-tot, because I've sworn to only use these powers for good! :D
Here's a look across to where we were getting them last year, including a rare view of the sweatshop/concentration camp we built for the native population. I believe it is presently the site of the school and church, and is where we park when we go fishing.
The problem with quotes on the internet is that they're difficult to prove.
Abraham Lincoln, 1866

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.