The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: shanty get together  (Read 27014 times)

Offline Poppa

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: shanty get together
« Reply #270 on: Feb 27, 2007, 08:34 AM »
Sorry it took so long for me to reply,when I got home and logged on I tried to change my E-mail address and somehow deactivated my account  >:(.
I had a great time out there sun.It was great to finally meet the names i've been seeing on site.
My buddy mike had never been on an ice fishing outing like this and was totally blown away.
My thanx to ron for the shiners and to all who took the time to do all that cooking and to everybody for a wonderfull day on the ice.
Maybe next trip rons daughter could give me some pointers on catching fish lol.
If I don't get a chance to get back on the ice this year I hope to see some of you here on the cape this summer ;D
your never to old to have a happy childhood!

Offline MACK_USCG

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Trout Assassin!
« Reply #271 on: Feb 27, 2007, 11:19 AM »
Sorry it took so long for me to reply,when I got home and logged on I tried to change my E-mail address and somehow deactivated my account  >:(.
I had a great time out there sun.It was great to finally meet the names i've been seeing on site.
My buddy mike had never been on an ice fishing outing like this and was totally blown away.
My thanx to ron for the shiners and to all who took the time to do all that cooking and to everybody for a wonderfull day on the ice.
Maybe next trip rons daughter could give me some pointers on catching fish lol.
If I don't get a chance to get back on the ice this year I hope to see some of you here on the cape this summer ;D

Sorry I didn't make it up there Poppa..I couldn't get the Kitchen pass! I haven't seen the better half much in the last few weeks and so I had to hang with her for the weekend.  I remember what you said about trout fishing and as soon as we get more open water we should get together and fish the trout ponds with the ole power baits and spinners!  Let me know if you want to go next weekend and I'll keep an eye on the ponds we talked about.  Maybe I'll come out that way towards you and fish over there.  Well at any rate shoot me a PM and we'll make plans.

MACK

Offline n1pj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #272 on: Feb 27, 2007, 03:48 PM »
Thanks everyone who cooked. I had a great time out on the ice even if I didn't catch anything with my tip ups. I did manage to jig up a couple fish so I didn't get the skunk. That was a long walk out and not to mention at the end of the day I walked back to the cars and I noticed I forgot my nice snowmobiling gloves so I had to walk back to where we had set up to get my gloves and then walk back to the car again lol.
Central MA Goatboy
Master Mason Boylston Lodge

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
« Reply #273 on: Mar 01, 2007, 06:44 AM »
sorry for late reply but i just started new job this week, trying to get settled.
 big thanks to those who fed us all and some of the locals. i hear they were impressed by the group/turnout.
i enjoyed finally meeting everyone and i'm sure we'll meet again.

lenz
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.