Author Topic: where to look  (Read 1056 times)

Offline waterninja

• IceShanty Rookie
where to look
« on: Jan 12, 2013, 03:10 PM »
is there a link to click on to see the entries in the tourney? would like to see some of the pics (esp. pike) but i'm not sure how to find them. thanks.

Offline bigmike7272

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: where to look
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2013, 03:14 PM »
when you click on the "2013 team ice shanty online tourney" link you'll be taken to the page where you've been posting. at the top of the posts you'll see another link that says "2013 team ice shanty online tourney entry board" that's where you can view all the entries and post the fish that you want to enter.

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember some of it. Involve me and I will have lifetime knowledge.

-Anomymous

Offline Kim

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Here fishy,fishy I'm not stuck! Just need traction
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2013, 04:20 PM »
If your looking at this post. Go back one click and look at the top of the page. Entry board! Took me a while to find it too. Does'nt just pop out at you very good. Hard place to notice. Sorry Tim but just the facts.
Gonna get me a 16" Perch this year.

Offline TinyTim

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2013, 05:41 PM »
If your looking at this post. Go back one click and look at the top of the page. Entry board! Took me a while to find it too. Does'nt just pop out at you very good. Hard place to notice. Sorry Tim but just the facts.
No reason to be sorry to me, I didn't create it. I, personally, don't think it's that tough to find.  @)

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
EYECONICFISHING

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.