Author Topic: muck boots  (Read 1053 times)

Offline diabetik11

• Team IceShanty Addict
muck boots
« on: Nov 02, 2011, 10:28 PM »
what kind of muck boots are best for ice fishing conditions, i am a diabetic so i have not so good circulation so i want them warm but not sweating in an hour warm

surflizard

Re: muck boots
« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 2011, 07:19 AM »
I run the Muck arctic sport most of the time, good from 32 to -10 below, any lower then that, I wear the muck arctic pros, lowest temp so far was -34 with no problems ! Good Wicking socks are the key, Smart wool, Duofold are well worth the money, Good luck !

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2011, 07:31 AM »
I have Sorel Caribou Pac boots. You can buy Charcoal inserts for any boots added dryness.
<===Lefty===

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 03, 2011, 10:11 PM »
i just got a pair of arctic pros from glens a sponsor to this site for 128.00 free shipping I put them on and my feet started sweating so I hope they work as good as my uncle said they do, hes a dairy farmer so he is outside alot during the day and said its the only thing he would buy but he only has arctic sport so I went to the next boot warmer

Offline ryno

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ditch the bobbers and get a 'tight line'
« Reply #4 on: Nov 04, 2011, 03:03 AM »
 i too just got a pair of artic pros from Glenns...great price btw.  they are super comfy and cant wait to see how they hold up on the ice.
]

Offline gillicer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2011, 06:23 AM »
I have had mine 2 years .They are well worth the investment .Artic pros.

Offline northernfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2011, 02:11 AM »
I have the woody max and wouldnt wear another boot, but like it was said eariler make sure you wear a good wicking sock because your feet will sweat.  That said this is the third year on my boots, wear them for hunting and fishing and wouldn't buy another brand period!!

Offline drfhaha123

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 07, 2011, 02:42 AM »
Just ordered 2 pair of Arctic mid. for her and I,great boots,,,, Hanksclothing.com free shipping,ordered at 4:30pm Mon they where here tues.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.