Author Topic: boise st vs tcu  (Read 1505 times)

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
boise st vs tcu
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 08:59 PM »
i know this is off subjest of ice fishing.  but are there any boise st fans that think both teams got screwed.  i do i think both teams deserve florida or cincinatti.

Offline Hoss-Daddy

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: boise st vs tcu
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2009, 10:57 PM »
Bottom line is this BSU wont get much respect untill they play and beat a big team, the WAC isnt exactly a powerhouse of a conference, dont get me wrong I like BSU and I think they play with alot of heart, but they have a long road ahead of them before they get respected like Texas or Alabama... Just my 2 cents

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2009, 11:37 AM »
i agree with you but i still think they deserve a chance how is anyone ever gonna what they are made of

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2009, 10:39 PM »
i guess there is not as many boise st fans as i thought ???

Offline eroknroll

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2009, 06:43 PM »
major cop out by the bcs to let the two non automatic qualifying schools duke it out... but what do you expect, it would be pretty bad for the bcs argument if both tcu and boise beat up on two bcs schools. boise state needs to join up with the mountain west and play a tougher schedule to really establish itself, but they have trouble getting big schools to play them, especially at home.  TCU was excellent all year. A playoff was long ago established as a good way to find out who's best, thats my vote

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2010, 11:13 PM »
well gotta give my congrats to all you boise state fans you guys played a hell of a game.  i was going for tcu because i am a wyo fan and it would have put the mtn west conference at 5-0 in the bowl season.  boise state is coming to wyo next season will be a really tough game for us pokes.

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2010, 11:22 PM »
One media outlet has the president of the BCS saying that no matter what some teams just won't get a chance to play in the national title! WHAT A CROCK!! Only one other team in the history of the NCAA has gone 14-0 and Boise still gets the snub! I agree it was a good game but if TCU was to play Alabama or Texas I think TCu would handle them easily and yet Boise beats TCU. We will never know what could have been. Come on stop worrying about the money and let the teams play for the love and true meaning of the game!!!!!!

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2010, 11:30 PM »
the BCS is the biggest joke in college football

Offline BlueDuck

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jan 05, 2010, 07:53 AM »
How about them Broncos......

Offline idaho-grizz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 05, 2010, 12:45 PM »
All game Fox keep talking about TCU's number 1 defense. Today ESPN writer says BSU isn't any good because they only score 17 points, sportscaster last night said TCU QB having a bad game, maybe it was due to the fact coach Pete changed the whole defense. BCS is all about money, and everyone know money makes the world go round. Coach Pete and the boys work hard, they run a hard nose program that takes players and turns them into a good team, if a player don't follow the rule they don't play for Pete. It's a good program and fun to watch. Way to go coaches and players

Wyo. The game between Wyo. and Boise will be a good one. Good luck to both teams   

Offline thegrubblet

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Jan 09, 2010, 03:24 AM »
the only thing Obama has done good so far is to say that the bowl system needs to change... the broncos rock!  The game was great and I give props to TCU for one hell of a game.  I just wonder after watching the BCS championship if boise could have done the same thing to texas as alabama did.  we may never know

Offline Big_Z

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Jan 09, 2010, 11:30 PM »
The Broncos and WSU should trade conferences. Then BSU might get the credit it deserves.  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.