The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Bunch of trash on the ice!  (Read 4716 times)

Offline perch bait

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lil' Crayfish
Re: Bunch of trash on the ice!
« Reply #30 on: Apr 07, 2015, 12:43 PM »
What's the ice look like up in St. Albans. Thinking that I might want to head up there when it opens up.
Perch bait- a small minnow that can have big results in the ice fishing game.  :icefish:
My Blog: https://jacobcrawford8.wixsite.com/pboutdooradventure

Offline johnrielly

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Apr 07, 2015, 01:06 PM »
Nice haul of fish there. I wouldnt brag too much about catching those. There not too tough to catch lol.

Offline Lazybones

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Apr 07, 2015, 01:30 PM »
What's the ice look like up in St. Albans. Thinking that I might want to head up there when it opens up.

I doubt it is open yet PB. Soon though. I'll be checking regularly from here on.

There is a bit of open water in front of black creek (black bridge) and there is probably the same at the mouth of Mill River.

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
« Reply #33 on: Apr 07, 2015, 01:33 PM »
Nice haul of fish there. I wouldnt brag too much about catching those. There not too tough to catch lol.

Right place and right time that's about it.
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline johnrielly

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Apr 07, 2015, 02:04 PM »
I didnt see anyone hauling them out in midwinter lol.. That would be more impressive.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Apr 07, 2015, 03:01 PM »
Right place and right time that's about it.

One of the biggest factors when it comes to catching fish is being at the right place at the right time.  Unless you can prove to me that you can actually catch fish that aren't there. THAT would be impressive!

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
« Reply #36 on: Apr 07, 2015, 04:32 PM »
One of the biggest factors when it comes to catching fish is being at the right place at the right time.  Unless you can prove to me that you can actually catch fish that aren't there. THAT would be impressive!

Aren't you clever, you do have it figured out.
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline Lord_of_the_Perch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Apr 07, 2015, 07:52 PM »
Every fisherman has his day. When you gain the experience and time on the lake might like most of us, you will learn when to brag and when not to. Most good fisherman never brag about their catch and worse put down another guy... very rookie!!!
Can't wait for your next YOUTUBE video.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Apr 07, 2015, 08:48 PM »
Every fisherman has his day. When you gain the experience and time on the lake might like most of us, you will learn when to brag and when not to. Most good fisherman never brag about their catch and worse put down another guy... very rookie!!!
Can't wait for your next YOUTUBE video.

From what I can gather, you've got quite the following of fans on here yourself with that horrible attitude of yours. You're mistaken to assume the whites in this thread were the only fish I caught all year. I caught plenty of lakers, yellows and whites that I didn't even put on here.  I personally haven't made a YouTube video in a long time and don't mind if friends of mine have me in theirs.

Offline HardWater518

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Apr 07, 2015, 09:29 PM »
Back on track. Great catch VTMatt. I have fished em a few times this year. It's not like you go out, drill a hole and catch 300lbs. Gotta search for em, and they are a blast to catch. I don't know why people have to respond to posts if they have nothing but negativity to bring to it. Same thing happened about a month ago with all the pike another angler caught. If you don't like it don't respond. If you only want to talk trash bring it elsewhere. I swear this board has more drama then facebook.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.