Author Topic: Hand Augers - Strikemaster Lazer and Nils - Origin of Manufacture  (Read 5598 times)

Offline Novak

• IceShanty Rookie
Shh, hush hush with the talk of Nils and how nice they cut, if we could afford them, we'd all have one  ;D ;D  .  I've used a friends though and it really is flawless.  I am very interested to see when I get the new sweden blades though how my 7" Lazer cuts.  It was just way too difficult with these Chinaman blades.   Just got off the phone with Strikemaster and a new set will be here on Wednesday  ;D

P.S.  The customer service lady at Strikemaster was nicer than ever.  I was impressed.

Offline Novak

• IceShanty Rookie
but if you drill 10 or more hole a day, and go out often, it's priceless.

Holes? What are you talking about, I don't drill that many holes  ;D

Offline Novak

• IceShanty Rookie

Got them in 2 days and they look awesome.  Much better than the Chinese blades.  I haven't had a chance to try them out yet.  There is definitely a bigger curve with the Mora blades and they feel better, sturdier at least.  I used blue medium loctite to keep them in place.

~Novak

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
last year I bought a sm lazer and a couple weeks ago I got my nils 8 in thats how bad it was to cut with the lazer

Offline Novak

• IceShanty Rookie
hahaha....ouch.    I've kept my eyes open for one just to see.

~Novak

Offline gearheart

• Team IceShanty Addict
Be careful with those Mora blades :o. A couple of years back I reached into the back of the car not knowing that the guard had popped off the head of my mora 6". Split my pinkie to the bone. :%$#!:  If the ice was food grade you could make shaved ice for drinks all day with that thing. :icefish:

Offline Novak

• IceShanty Rookie

Thanks for the heads up!  I've heard some nasty stories about auger accidents.  Safety! Safety! Safety!

~Novak

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.