Author Topic: Story Lake  (Read 1686 times)

Offline industrial gases

• IceShanty Rookie
Story Lake
« on: Dec 23, 2005, 07:44 PM »
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/fishawaka/12-232005StoryLake002.jpg   Just copy and paste,started at 12:30pm and got of the lake at 5:30pm. the fish were right on the bottom in the weed's.used a MJ16CG with one red spike and that did it.fished in 10ft of water.

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Story Lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:01 PM »
Hey now, don't be catching all my fish, that's my lake.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline industrial gases

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2005, 02:52 AM »
Hey now, don't be catching all my fish, that's my lake.
Sorry ;D

Offline asphalt_kid

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Live life hard........ICE FISH
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2005, 06:51 AM »
Hey Bruce just wait till I get down working I am gonna get up there and slaughter em.

HAHAHAHAHA

Gotta pave next week too, Dang asphalt plants still puffing the ole stinking mix out and pave some roads for you Hoosiers to drive on.

Offline goggleye57

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2005, 08:06 AM »
Hey we couldn't get to those hotspots without you!  that highway is the hottest place there is in the Summer and the coldest there is in the winter.

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2005, 08:55 AM »
It's all good, there is now way that lake will get over fished.  The way I see it when I was in my teens and my parents had a weekend place in that jungle of a park, which turned into an all week thing for me until football season started I caught 20 to 60 bluegill just about every single day and cleaned every last one of them, and then at night go out and catch 30 to 50 crappie, just about every single day, so I know the lake can handle the pressure, and everybody ice fishes in the same general area so I can only imagine how many more fish are out there.  I know of several areas where the gills and redear spawn each year and they are in there so thick you can almost walk across them.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline Piggyn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 2005, 01:51 PM »
started at 12:30pm and got of the lake at 5:30pm

I was out from about 2:00-5:00 yesterday.  I was wearing a blue jacket and had a green bucket.  I was fishing toward the end of the line closest to the channel.  Were you further out?  I brought home 20 keepers, but, unfortunately, I only caught one of them!  fxjohn gave me 7, and I got 12 from a group of 3 guys.  One of the guys had an underwater camera, so he could see fish down there, but they weren't being very cooperative.
Catching the lunkers of tomorrow today!

Offline FXjohn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 29, 2005, 11:25 PM »
Has anyone been out on Story Lake in the last couple of days?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.