The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: THE PATS  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it swims I will JIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE PATS
« on: Jan 14, 2006, 10:40 PM »
we domininated the game and stil lost we had more replacements for injured players than any other team in history and we made it that far we should be proud of them WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!! ;D
no flag just a perch doin a drive by 

Offline Crazy-Joe

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: THE PATS
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2006, 07:14 AM »
The game had the worst refs I have ever seen,Bad call on the Pats No calls on Denver! >:(
If it was that easy,everyone would do it!

Offline thecamoman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • A 12 oz and a 24 oz!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2006, 07:37 AM »
The game had the worst refs I have ever seen,Bad call on the Pats No calls on Denver! >:(

:%$#!:]--Refs won it for the broncos!!

Offline amazinmoose

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Flag UPPP!!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2006, 07:52 AM »
only points denver got, were on our "mistakes"   damn refs!!!  UGGHHH   -moose
flag up, tightlines; fish on....   -moose

Offline BillP

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2006, 10:44 AM »
 :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: >:( damn refs. if they did not call all the BS then we defanitly would of beat denver
Fishing + Hunting + guitar = MY LIFE!!!!!

Fish on
Bill

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 15, 2006, 10:49 AM »
Bottomline you're gonna btihc for whatever reason they loose,but the bottomline is they got beat.................. ........GO COLTS GO COLTS

Offline Mark Barlow

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2006, 12:23 PM »
 The game I watched had one bad call that really hurt them , but in my eyes the Pats beat themselves. Turning the ball over 5 times your not going to win. That's the bottom line.
Love those slab crappie, jumbo perch, and always love those bull sunfish. A.F.& A.M.

Offline lake snake

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Jan 15, 2006, 12:44 PM »

The refs DIDN'T turn the ball over 5 times! Did any of you Patriot fans watch the postgame? Tom Brady even said that play didn't cost them the game.They didn't make plays when they had to. By the way, I seem to remember the Patriots getting a bogus call against the Raiders. Patriots fans were not b***hing then. I watched the game as an impartial viewer. Patriot fans need to get over it. Turn the ball over 5 times, you DESERVE to lose.And by the way, I'm a Viking fan. Yes,they suck.

Offline thecamoman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • A 12 oz and a 24 oz!
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15, 2006, 01:33 PM »

The refs DIDN'T turn the ball over 5 times! Did any of you Patriot fans watch the postgame? Tom Brady even said that play didn't cost them the game.They didn't make plays when they had to. By the way, I seem to remember the Patriots getting a bogus call against the Raiders. Patriots fans were not b***hing then. I watched the game as an impartial viewer. Patriot fans need to get over it. Turn the ball over 5 times, you DESERVE to lose.And by the way, I'm a Viking fan. Yes,they suck.

Well--that just hurt--What are you going to do next---Stick me in your ICEHOLE--LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dirtface

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 15, 2006, 01:45 PM »
yah get the haters out. there all jealous. we gave it a hell of a run,awful tuuf to get to the bowl withou the bye week. 3outta 5 still aint to shabby ;D,halftime and horse head hasnt thrown a td yet pitt14-3

Offline Mark Barlow

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Jan 15, 2006, 03:38 PM »
 It wasn't bad enough watching Eli Manning Choking to the giants, but today we got to see Payton Manning lose another big game. Another year we have to watch him cry like a baby, you would have thought he's use to it by now. The Best Quaterback to never win a big game. ;D
Love those slab crappie, jumbo perch, and always love those bull sunfish. A.F.& A.M.

Offline gotpike?

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Jan 15, 2006, 03:50 PM »
ya the refs blew that one for sure

Offline Russell

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Jan 15, 2006, 04:31 PM »
It wasn't bad enough watching Eli Manning Choking to the giants, but today we got to see Payton Manning lose another big game. Another year we have to watch him cry like a baby, you would have thought he's use to it by now. The Best Quaterback to never win a big game. ;D

I think you forgot Dan Marino....a similar qb with great stats but a failure. His greatest achievement is being a commentator which probably helped him get in the Hall.  Dad Manning never won anything either (I realize he played in NO); hoping to realize his failure thru his sons.

Guess this gives us more fishing time...is anyone gonna watch a Super Bowl with Denver and Carolina...??

PS  My wife is the Pats fan. I just watch and try to save my ears.

Offline Mark Barlow

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 15, 2006, 04:35 PM »
 I have to lean towards Carolina seeing how I just bought another home down there. ;D

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #14 on: Jan 15, 2006, 07:41 PM »
The refs made some bad calls but we beat ourselves. You can't turn over the ball 5 times and expect to win >:(
We gave up 24 points on turnovers it sucks but they beat themseleves hopefully next year we will be better

Keith

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
« Reply #15 on: Jan 15, 2006, 09:38 PM »
The refs made some bad calls but we beat ourselves. You can't turn over the ball 5 times and expect to win >:(
We gave up 24 points on turnovers it sucks but they beat themseleves hopefully next year we will be better

Keith

Well said.....the missed FG was another key play, that would put us with in 1 poss. at one point and it woulda been in reach but you cant turn it over that many times and expect to win. :-\

Offline Gusman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #16 on: Jan 15, 2006, 10:00 PM »

The Pats definitely screwed themselves... perhaps the biggest choke job in Boston
since that fateful day in 1986 at Shea.  Brady, Vinitieri, Troy Brown... the most
veteran players on the team... all contributed mightily to the loss.

I'm now hoping an NFC team wins the Superbowl... while I'm thrilled Peyton Manning
will once again be watching from the sidelines (maybe next year he can rant and rave
even more at the line of scrimmage ...).... the thought of either Jake Plummer or
even moreso Bill Cowher (nice job not taking the knee with like 1:29 left after stopping
the Colts at the 2 yard line) getting a superbowl ring makes me ill.

Seahawks???  Panthers????   I think it will be the Panthers (impressive offensive
performance against a solid Bears defense).

Go NFC!!!!

Cheers....

Gusman

Offline tunein36

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Jan 16, 2006, 07:54 AM »
With the Pats exit from the play-offs I won't even tune into the games to see how anyone else is doing or who wins. I was going to watch whomever played the colts and cheer for them to lose, but now they are gone (Yippeeee) so no more reason to watch. Now if the sox can get rid of Manny and fill the gap in center I might have something to look forward to this Summer.

Offline Crazy-Joe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Jan 16, 2006, 08:38 AM »
No ,the Pats 5 turn overs did them in ,But , the refs SUCKED.The Pats didn't settle down and they bit they're own a$$es ,So much for Indy.Glad it's over Now I can turn my full attention back to ice fishing!!!! ;D

Offline MASSICE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Jan 16, 2006, 11:31 AM »
since the pats blew it, go seahawks! i hate the colts :%$#!:
Green Hornet JR.

Offline BillP

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Jan 16, 2006, 01:30 PM »
me too MassIce but id rather the colts than pittsburg
Fishing + Hunting + guitar = MY LIFE!!!!!

Fish on
Bill

Offline GlovelessPro

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Jan 16, 2006, 05:14 PM »
Slippy-gripped fools.
How can you be icefishing if you're sitting at your computer???

Offline MrFishStuffer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #22 on: Jan 25, 2006, 08:51 AM »
5 turnovers, 5 turnovers. I didn't get to watch that game and Iwas disappointed that the Steelers didn't get a re-match. I KNOW they would have pounded them this time, if you dis agree, it's because your blinded my being a PATS fan and not a football fan first.   You can't turn the ball over 5 times and win, gues Broncos were so bad that the Pats had to intentionally tun it over 5 times?????? maybe the better team actually won??????????/ I magine that.  At least when my team looses I just accept it for what it is. unless that STUPID overturned interception cost the game.   1 or 2 calls should not decide a game, the ONLY play I heard was real bad in the PAts/ Broncos game was the " pass interference " call.  Other than that it APPEARS the Pats just got beat.  Manning tried to blame it on his lineman, not the incredible defense by Pittsburgh.  Anyways, Hopefully the Steelers can win it for the Bus, he's a stand up future hall of famer who deserves a ring.     GO STEELERS!!

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23 on: Jan 25, 2006, 12:56 PM »
If the steelers loose the super bowl do you think hines ward will cry on tv again Ill be rooting for the steelers my girl is from PA we just got back from there last night and everyone from there was glad they didnt have to play the pats   made me feel a tiny bit better as a pats fan go steelers I hate holmgren ;D :tipup:

Offline MASSICE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #24 on: Jan 25, 2006, 02:25 PM »
i hate holmgren also, but go Matt Hasselbeck!! BC and Xaverian boy ;D ;
Green Hornet JR.

Offline Crazy-Joe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #25 on: Jan 25, 2006, 05:28 PM »

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #26 on: Jan 25, 2006, 06:35 PM »
sweet bike  ;D

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #27 on: Jan 25, 2006, 11:27 PM »
Now that's a nice looking ride :thumbsup: Man I bet that cost a few bucks

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline Crazy-Joe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #28 on: Jan 26, 2006, 01:35 PM »

Offline MASSICE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #29 on: Jan 26, 2006, 07:42 PM »
man that thing is pats fan eye candy, sweet bike!!!
Green Hornet JR.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.