Author Topic: Frabill Aegis  (Read 2319 times)

Offline MTCWard

• IceShanty Rookie
Frabill Aegis
« on: Dec 27, 2016, 01:38 PM »
Does anyone have any reviews on the Aegis series of ice shelters.   I'm Looking at the 2300 model and cannot find and customer reviews on it.   
Walter "Ed" Ward

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
Re: Frabill Aegis
« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2016, 03:35 PM »
Well you are right there are no reviews anywhere. Good luck!
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #3 on: Dec 27, 2016, 04:35 PM »
I have an aegis 2100 I think it is uninsulated and the seats are storage containers.so far I love the shack I had no problem with assembly poles work just fine I also installed hyfax kit no complaints thete either.think the guy in the amazone review must have received a defective unit also all the hardware was stainless.I did maje a mod to the seats i mounted stadium seats to the storage container,seats just as comfy.all in all I'm happy with it and would buy another 1

Offline beast

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 27, 2016, 04:39 PM »
Can't help you on the 2300, I got the 2415 side step, really like the extra room out front.

Offline Tye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 27, 2016, 05:52 PM »
I have the 2110 model and I have loved it so far. Girlfriend got me the hyfax kit for Christmas haven't installed it yet though. Mother in law got me the cover for Christmas also and have yet to open it either. Hope both are good. As for the hut itself it's been great. I have read lots about the trunk seats being cheap and breaking so that's why I opted for the seats with back rests.

Offline wirenut45

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2017, 06:41 AM »
I have the 2110 model and I have loved it so far. Girlfriend got me the hyfax kit for Christmas haven't installed it yet though. Mother in law got me the cover for Christmas also and have yet to open it either. Hope both are good. As for the hut itself it's been great. I have read lots about the trunk seats being cheap and breaking so that's why I opted for the seats with back rests.
TYE, you have a girlfriend AND a mil? lucky duck!!! or do you live in the Aegis ,til the dust settles? LOL wire

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.