Author Topic: C U next winter.  (Read 526 times)

Offline chrisk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
C U next winter.
« on: Mar 10, 2012, 09:21 AM »
Odd season to say the least. Besides dink ponds and hammer handle ponds only made it onto Split Rock once for perch.  Next season has to be better or i'll start believing Al Gore (not).

Offline tonyrad

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happiness is a big gut pile.
Re: C U next winter.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2012, 02:37 PM »
Your note implies there was a WINTER this extended Fall season. Most would scratch their heads and use language that would embarass sailors and marines to describe this years ICE season.
None the less, glad you made it out at all. Enjoy the open water season, it should start early and if the ICE gods have any pity on us, end on 11/1/2012 with a long and prosperous 2012/2013 Ice season. We deserve it, we have suffered their wrath, they should show us that old man winter can be fair and equatable.

Is there any chance the board regulators could arrange a swap meet at one of the lakes on a weekend in the next month or 3. Some food, swap stories and bring some stuff your willing to give away, donate or trade. It would give us a chance to cry in our root beer and say adios to short and fickle season. I know I have a bunch of stuff I'm willing to get rid of.

If the above was to happen, a sign-up sheet with a date might help to determine if it will be worth an afternoon. Say Aero-Flex????

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.