Author Topic: Slaying Spoon Fed Walleye  (Read 542 times)

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Slaying Spoon Fed Walleye
« on: Mar 17, 2016, 01:14 PM »

I know you have seen me use Slender Spoons a lot and quite simply that's because they work very well for me.  I think i have an addiction to them.  Will be back on the ice this week and will try to use something else for a change.  Anyways i'll often end up loosing several fish during the day due to the poor quality treble hooks they come with. So In this video I finally switched out the treble hook and it made a slow day great because my hook up rate went way up and I was landing nearly every fish. So if you notice you're loosing fish while using a slender spoon change out the treble.  Or any subpar factory trebles for that matter, put a better hook on their and you'll be happy you did. 

This video is just slaying more walleye on a negative mood type day... you can see some interesting behavior underwater at the end of the video as well passing up a jig and minnow.
THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Offline IceDog88

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Slaying Spoon Fed Walleye
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2016, 05:36 PM »
Wow! Some nice Eyes. That spoon sure did the trick with the hook change and if you were missing them before, you aren't now. Great show.

Offline reddog11

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Lunker Lewie is the son of Adirondack Lew.
Re: Slaying Spoon Fed Walleye
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2016, 03:42 PM »
Nice eye`s
Master Laker taker.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.