The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: whos fishing monday  (Read 855 times)

Offline pa ice man

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • You need to leave fish to find fish
whos fishing monday
« on: Feb 14, 2008, 04:18 PM »
who's fishing Monday heading back to Tuscarora on Monday

Offline pa ice man

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • You need to leave fish to find fish
Re: whos fishing monday
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2008, 04:21 PM »
do not want to fish alone safety

Offline skeeter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2008, 05:14 PM »
I know the feeling Ice Man - Heading to Tusc tomorrow by myself - Hope I'm not the only one there
bob

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2008, 08:20 PM »
Don't think anyone will be alone on this lake again this season. (except possibly before first light) This site has so many people that view it or have a friend that does; it can increase the pressure on a lake by an exponential amount. This isn't a problem for stocked trout, but when it comes to perch, crappie, gills, or walleyes; unless most anglers use common sense, a lake can be decimated by over harvest. On a small lake the effects are greatly amplified. Have fun everyone, keep enough for a meal or two, but if you insist on keeping limits, don't complain when the "fishing ain't like it used to be." Most important, be safe; there are some springs in that lake for sure.

Offline stormtrooper

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2008, 05:36 PM »
Decent size panfish seem to nonexsistent in Tuscarora.Fish a lake like Ontelaunee where boats are forbidden and it' a couple times bigger than tusc. The big "O" is loaded w/ giant crappies.Some lakes like Tusc. and minisink,Struble seem to produce loads of little fish, but that's about it. Cribs and christmas trees are not my idea of structure.Give me a concrete bridge in 40 feet osf water, then you get big fish.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.