Author Topic: Buddy Heater glove drying  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Kobey

• Team IceShanty Regular
Buddy Heater glove drying
« on: Feb 01, 2017, 07:25 AM »
When I take the kids with me, they always get wet gloves and trying to hang them over my Buddy heater didn't work well.  So yesterday I bought a plant stand at Lowes, item #606027.  It fits perfect over my portable Buddy so gloves and hats can be placed on top to warm up.  Tried it in the house last night and the top gets hot but not too hot to touch (didn't try it on high).

What other kind of drying racks have people come up with?

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: Buddy Heater glove drying
« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2017, 12:10 PM »
hang them above the heater in your shelter. look at frabill shelter hooks if you need to buy some thing. keeps the coffee hot too and melts ice off of the scoop.

Offline Iceballs204

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2017, 05:15 PM »
I have Velcro straps on the wrist. I just secure it on the ceiling hub around my heater and if I have my ceiling fan I aim it at the gloves  cool idea with the rack. Is the rack collapsable? 

Offline Kobey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2017, 05:17 PM »
No, it isn't collapsible.  I was going to make something that folds up but got lazy after I found that.  If there's no room on the sled for it I'll just make one of the kids carry it.

Offline Iceballs204

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2017, 06:41 PM »
No, it isn't collapsible.  I was going to make something that folds up but got lazy after I found that.  If there's no room on the sled for it I'll just make one of the kids carry it.
Hahaha that's right. Extra hands are extra hands

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.