Author Topic: Ice Fishing Show?  (Read 881 times)

Offline AJ Flag

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • TEAM MERCER!!!
Ice Fishing Show?
« on: Dec 09, 2010, 03:42 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any ice fishing shows or anything in NJ ( maybe meadowlands or something) or in NY not too far away? Would be kind of cool to go to something like that!

"That's how you do it...That is how you ice fish!" MM

Offline Wizzofd69

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hard Water 2012
Re: Ice Fishing Show?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2010, 04:01 PM »
Im pretty sure pa has a bunch. Try googling it. Nj does a big fishing show at the garden state convention center in edison sometime january they might have a few ice fishing stands but im not sure.

Offline fishgalore

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2010, 07:41 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any ice fishing shows or anything in NJ ( maybe meadowlands or something) or in NY not too far away? Would be kind of cool to go to something like that!

This is the only one I'm aware of and it starts tomorrow night. We were gonna go up but decided not to go. $$$ departs from my hands to fast with fishing equipment. I'm better off fishing with what I have now.
Syracuse is about 3 hrs away from me in Rockaway but they got hit with some good sized snow storms recently.
http://www.agievents.com/shows/display.cfm?showid=46

BTW I used their search window to find a show and searched NJ & PA for upcoming shows by this org and only RV & camping in NJ came up. Nothing in PA.

Offline AJ Flag

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • TEAM MERCER!!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2010, 02:39 PM »
Yea I saw an ad for the show in Syracuse which made me wonder if there was anything closer

"That's how you do it...That is how you ice fish!" MM

Offline KingKool

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lunker Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2010, 04:42 PM »
I think there is one in Parsipanny but im not sure they do that one anymore...i know the KDC used to go to that one.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.