Author Topic: Slow bite @ Mississinewa  (Read 962 times)

Offline CoolCat

• IceShanty Rookie
Slow bite @ Mississinewa
« on: Feb 13, 2021, 10:13 AM »
Was out yesterday at Mississinewa for about 4 1/2 hours.  The lake is lower than I've seen it in the past.  I seen 2 fish caught in that time.  With the sun shining bright and I'm sure the barometer was pretty high.  Should have waited till today but just had to get out.  That damn ramp is a killer.  Took me 45 minutes to get up it towing my shanty and gear up it.  If I go back I'm taking my sideXside Polaris to get up and down.  Might charge $5 to haul people and their gear lol.   

Offline Lee1977

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Slow bite @ Mississinewa
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2021, 10:50 AM »
Took my grandson out on the pond this morning. His first trip on the ice. Didn’t last real long but did manage to catch a few. I think his feet got cold.

Offline Retired-UAW

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Personal Best 7 lbs even
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2021, 11:56 AM »
Took my grandson out on the pond this morning. His first trip on the ice. Didn’t last real long but did manage to catch a few. I think his feet got cold.
   Second job??You could be busy all day. No time to fish. Charge people 5 fish to get up hill. Easier then fishing.
\\\"WORK\\\" is for people who don`t know how to \\\"FISH\\\"

Offline kyron4

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2021, 12:12 PM »
I was out on Missy yesterday too; south east side of bridge all by myself. Now I know why, slow going for sure. I sure did burn the calories getting down there and back up. Hope the bite gets better, all this ice and fish have lock jaw.

Offline Lee1977

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2021, 12:32 PM »
I agree! Glad a lot of people don’t know how to fish. There are plenty of people out this year and I always wonder if they’re doing any good.

Offline slipknott

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2021, 12:57 PM »
hell i would give ya 20 for ride back up that hill i went today bite still real slow

Offline Oaktree1215

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Look at them cheeks!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 19, 2021, 06:48 PM »
Super low but the spillway was going good and steady.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.