Author Topic: north ID fishing report  (Read 1679 times)

Offline tom1234505

• Team IceShanty Regular
north ID fishing report
« on: Jan 31, 2009, 11:40 PM »
this fishing report is by me and from the people that told me about Hayden lake and Fernan lake.

round lake is pretty slow as of 1/30/09 and not many people are catching fish. talked to one guy that caught 2 bullheads and another that caught 14 fish (didn't see the fish so didn't know what they were). Majority i talked to didn't catch any and very few caught any. i was lucky and caught 1 perch, 4 bites, and was there for 3 hours.

Hayden lake: heard from someone that Hayden lake is doing fair for pike about 1' under the ice. didnt hear anything about trout or crappie or perch, sorry.

Fernan Lake: (heard from the same guy that told me about Hayden lakes fishing) Fernan lake is doing great for perch. almost everyone is catching perch there. one guy caught 20 and another 10.

this concludes my fishing report. if you want to post your own fishing report on lakes in north ID feel free! :)
"to succeed you must first learn to fail"

Offline tom1234505

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: north ID fishing report
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2009, 11:01 PM »
update on round lake:
yesterday i went out on round lake and caught 2 brook trout near the river exit. i was fishing kind of near the dock and didn't get a thing. the brook trout started biting around 3:30 P.M. a few guys that were there by the river exit caught about 30 brook trout in the morning. one guy i talked to caught 20 perch around the evening as well. me and two guys(the guys by the river exit) got 1 perch. so fishing was average with a few hot bites near the evening.   
"to succeed you must first learn to fail"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.