Author Topic: Christmas present  (Read 1099 times)

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
Christmas present
« on: Nov 12, 2014, 08:30 AM »
Well I talked the wife in buying me an underwater camera for Christmas. I will be heading down to Cabela’s after work and picking it up. Taking advantage of the special Cabela’s has going on. Spend over $200 and get $50 back store credit (I think its for Cabela credit cards only but not 100% on that) I am going with the Aqua Vu Micro II the $249 unit. I am pumped and can't wait to try it out. Now the pain and suffering begins, I won’t be able to use it until after Christmas.   
GOT ICE?

Offline Rspeters

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Christmas present
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2014, 09:26 AM »
Congrats! I'm jealous. I told my wife a week or so ago that 'someday' I'd like to get one of those. I have to prepare her for those types of purchases at least a month or two in advance.

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2014, 09:33 AM »
Thanks man, I am pretty pumped to use this.
GOT ICE?

Offline SlaptheFish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The best things in LIFE are done on ICE!!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 12, 2014, 11:06 AM »
Congrats! I'm jealous. I told my wife a week or so ago that 'someday' I'd like to get one of those. I have to prepare her for those types of purchases at least a month or two in advance.

Man I'm to the point I have to prep my wife for a year or two, so maybe not that bad!  LOL ;D

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #4 on: Nov 12, 2014, 08:26 PM »
Congrats randal thats a good looking camera, too bad about waiting till xmas  :-\ im pretty sure i would still give it a try before then, just to make sure everythings working ok
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2014, 08:30 PM »
Thanks, it works great tried it out in the sink. The wife says I don't need to wait. So now just waiting for ice to form to really try it out.
GOT ICE?

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #6 on: Nov 12, 2014, 08:54 PM »
With all the stuff I'm seeing coming out of wyo, I would bet there's gonna be ice real soon or already starting around 9500-10000ft
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline FrostBack

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Vegetarian: Cree word meaning poor hunter!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 12, 2014, 08:59 PM »
Well I talked the wife in buying me an underwater camera for Christmas. I will be heading down to Cabela’s after work and picking it up. Taking advantage of the special Cabela’s has going on. Spend over $200 and get $50 back store credit (I think its for Cabela credit cards only but not 100% on that) I am going with the Aqua Vu Micro II the $249 unit. I am pumped and can't wait to try it out. Now the pain and suffering begins, I won’t be able to use it until after Christmas.

In the meantime you can always try it out under the blankets.....You never know what you might see that you need to bait for!  :o :o  ;)

The difference between an 8" hole and a 10" hole is.....a 10" hole will usually give you your boot back!

In the food chain of life...its not good to be referred to as: "a good eating size".

Offline BIGCREW

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Nov 12, 2014, 09:01 PM »
use the camera now and just wrap the box for under the tree ;D

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Nov 13, 2014, 06:19 AM »
Thanks guys, I have been looking at green river cameras and to me it looked like the green had big chunks of ice swimming around. wont be long at all.
GOT ICE?

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10 on: Nov 16, 2014, 09:54 PM »
Good luck with the new camera, please let us know how it works for you.

Offline rrw

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Nov 16, 2014, 10:04 PM »
randal801  they also work out of water, use your imagination until ice, I had fun with mine

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.