Author Topic: Red River Adventure  (Read 995 times)

Offline Jiffy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Red River Adventure
« on: Dec 09, 2006, 03:13 PM »
Well today started off at the locks at about 8:00 ice is about 8''-10'' thick caught 3 saugers in 2 hours there was slow not to much being caught a guy caught a pike and there were two more saugers caught but that was it. We then said lets go further up so we did, just past selkirk and there is a dump load of guys so we head er out set-up and wait and wait until and an 1 1/2 hours later see the first tap run over to the rod set it " Fish-On " fight it until we can see it by the hole " GREENBACK " try to ease him up through the hole but he shook us lose and went on his merry way. Dad caught one more sauger and we had some more hits but that was it. One guy caught a 26" fatty and a sauger there was some more saugers caught and one more nice walleye sure felt good to cure the itch.  ;D ;D
Jaymes Hiebert

Humminbird - Jiffy - Clam Corp - Mr. Heater - Berkely

grumpymoe

Re: Red River Adventure
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2006, 05:12 PM »
Nice to get the itch scratched right Jiffy?...great report...hope you get out as often as you want.....and get the big Greenie!!!...Grump

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2006, 02:09 AM »
I know the feeling Jiffy......I got it out of my system too......for a few days anyways  ;D
Blue Igloo  :tipup:

Offline Jiffy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2006, 09:21 AM »
 Man is that big Greenie ever eating away at my brain hope I can go again soon and get another chace if she wants to come back ;) ;)....Tightlines.... :tipup:
Jaymes Hiebert

Humminbird - Jiffy - Clam Corp - Mr. Heater - Berkely

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.