New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Bills thread for 2023-24  (Read 26126 times)

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Bills thread for 2023-24
« Reply #360 on: Jan 22, 2024, 04:43 AM »
again warrior you called the injury list  was our undoing .....and basicly like a super bowl years ago a field goal cost us ......however it was a great game  and the josh allen played fanrastic ....... i'm disappointed in the final score  but  the bills didn't get beat ..... kansas just happened to win this time  ...... both are great teams

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #361 on: Jan 22, 2024, 05:10 AM »
We are plagued by the "wide right"

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #362 on: Jan 22, 2024, 05:11 AM »
again warrior you called the injury list  was our undoing .....and basicly like a super bowl years ago a field goal cost us ......however it was a great game  and the josh allen played fanrastic ....... i'm disappointed in the final score  but  the bills didn't get beat ..... kansas just happened to win this time  ...... both are great teams
Thanks for not blaming Josh this time trap.
It was a good game and yesterday kanas got the win.
Shoulda been buffalo but.
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline Hijinks

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The greatest international fisherman.
« Reply #363 on: Jan 22, 2024, 05:16 AM »

You've got to hand it to those Kansas Chiefs, they've got a good team. I do think the California 49'ers may take the super bowl this year, or maybe the Michican Lions/District of Columbia Ravens as well.

2023 - Doing a "food Sled" on Chautauqua with just my wild game food for purchase. Venison, Bear, Elk, Moose, and Boar. Weekends.
2022 - Featured in Jan In-Fisherman Magazine
2019- MVP of Flag Football over 65 league
1992 - 2022 Voted the best Ice Angler in Upstate
2020 - NY Times Best Seller for Propane Crockpot Book
2017 - Iceshanty.com Hall of Fame Inductee
2016 - Voted Best Grandpa in Upstate NY again.
2018 - Donated 1MM to Help Rebuild Afrikan Nation
2019 - Developed own line of jigging lures named after local businesses. Revenue of $289K first 3 months.
2022 - Micro-dehydrating propane cookbook debut on Amazon

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #364 on: Jan 22, 2024, 05:21 AM »
It was fun while it lasted..
Go Lions..
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline IceSpartan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #365 on: Jan 22, 2024, 05:34 AM »
It was fun while it lasted..
Go Lions..
Sorry, man.  I was pulling hard for Buffalo.  We welcome the Bills Mafia to the Lions bandwagon.  Let’s do this!

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #366 on: Jan 22, 2024, 05:54 AM »
Rough!
More than enough opportunities to get the W.

and really wide right again, I wanted to break things!

Still a Bills fan and the cycle continues!!!!

Kinda feel like Ace Ventura= Ray Finkle
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #367 on: Jan 22, 2024, 06:08 AM »
Thanks for not blaming Josh this time trap.
It was a good game and yesterday kanas got the win.
Shoulda been buffalo but.

i  blame  josh  when  he  trys to  be a  superman  and  makes  bad decessions  ...... i think McDermott did  a  great  job  redirecting  his  abilities  .....  josh has  played   better the  last  6 games   he's  played  great the  last  3  games  ........  this  loss was a  field  goal ....2  missed  and  a full  injury  list ............they played a great game

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #368 on: Jan 22, 2024, 06:21 AM »
Not a bills fan at all..but it's not the " kick," that cost them...they dropped alot of passes..but I guess just like years ago easy to put blame on kicker... I'm not a coach I just watch the " Whole"game  it was a team effort to loose ....don't care if chiefs or ravens go for afc..I'm pulling for lions

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #369 on: Jan 22, 2024, 06:26 AM »
That kick fromBass started out arrow straight toward splitting the uprights, and got violently ripped to the right by a gust. No kicker could have accounted for that. If he had overcompensated by starting it way left and then the gust didn't happen, that would have looked much worse.

Cower was quick to point out that the Bills did not have a play of 20 yards. Proud of the Bills for winning 5 must-win games to even get to the playoffs. As Trapper and others said, the better team won a clean game. If only Matt Milano and Tredavious White were out there .....................
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #370 on: Jan 22, 2024, 06:31 AM »
when you have a  injuried  kicker  in a  close  game  yes it will cost you  .....when  you have   a large   injuried  list   and a  tight  game  yes it's  going to  cost you  ....... i think the  bills  played  a  damn good  game  cosidering  ....hell i  might  even  vote  on  keeping  josh  ....................ma ybe

Offline jt13077

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #371 on: Jan 22, 2024, 11:18 AM »

Go Giants!!

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #372 on: Jan 22, 2024, 11:31 AM »
The most hilarious thing to me were the grown men crying in the Stands..I actually busted up laughing when the camera went to them

Offline Greenhornet73

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #373 on: Jan 22, 2024, 11:52 AM »
You've got to hand it to those Kansas Chiefs, they've got a good team. I do think the California 49'ers may take the super bowl this year, or maybe the Michican Lions/District of Columbia Ravens as well.

C’mon nobody even reacted to this one.  That was the best impersonation of my brother-in-law I’ve ever heard. Well done 👏

I prefer a 2oz sinker for perch...when it hits 'em they won't feel a thing

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #374 on: Jan 22, 2024, 11:57 AM »
Not really dummy...someone wrote me and told me to check out stupid stuff your saying ....said " the lonely old man is trying to get under people's skin again "maybe you should apply for a coaching job and show people how it's done...haha
The only time you post on here seems to start stuff with people ,I actually love watching you start stuff  back peddle,  switch sides and back again ...make a great politician like your man biden
. I remember few years ago writing a pm to you ...and you couldn't respond to me in private ....had to post online looking for sympathy.... sad hahaha

i  love talking  crap getting someone  so  upset they rant and  rave  ......it's  more  hilarious  then  a  grown  man  cry   :roflmao:

Offline Greenhornet73

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #375 on: Jan 22, 2024, 12:07 PM »
That was intense. Let’s get back to what a great game that was and that KC played a better game even though I would have loved to see the Bills get that one.  I think KC only punted twice the entire game.  Not bad against a solid Buffalo defense, even if they were playing with a list of injuries.
I prefer a 2oz sinker for perch...when it hits 'em they won't feel a thing

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #376 on: Jan 22, 2024, 12:13 PM »
if mcdermitt  can  keep that  team working together  the way the have the last  6  games i do think they would go all the way.............i do wish the  chiefs  good  luck 

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #377 on: Jan 22, 2024, 01:19 PM »
if mcdermitt  can  keep that  team working together  the way the have the last  6  games i do think they would go all the way.............i do wish the  chiefs  good  luck

NFL is rigged here look at this will be Baltimore and SF in the superbowl

If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #378 on: Jan 22, 2024, 02:35 PM »

VERRRRRRRY INTERSTING

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #379 on: Jan 22, 2024, 02:46 PM »
Nice try trapp

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #380 on: Jan 22, 2024, 02:48 PM »
My bike doesn’t back still stand by what I said …and didn’t jump on the “ wagon”

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #381 on: Jan 22, 2024, 02:54 PM »

quick  on line  sports  betting !!!!!!!!!

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #382 on: Jan 22, 2024, 04:01 PM »
The Buffalo curse continues… maybe next year!! Good game though!!😎
“Saving the perch population, one walleye at a time”-reeleyz 2021

Don’t worry Freddie, Hot bite is at 11:00!!😜

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #383 on: Jan 22, 2024, 06:42 PM »

Go Giants!!

Always a guy like this on-line. where ya been?
And people wonder why certain types of people throttle other types of people?
I think P.O.S. fits nicely!!!
Have a blessed day :whistle:
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline Mac Attack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #384 on: Jan 22, 2024, 06:48 PM »

Behave yourself or I'll TP your tree.

@)

Offline jt13077

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #385 on: Jan 22, 2024, 08:13 PM »

Take it down a notch keyboard warrior… yes, POS has a nice ring to it.  Good luck next year and go find some ice. 

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #386 on: Jan 22, 2024, 08:29 PM »
I just looked it up to refresh my memory.
 2 of the best QB's of all-time waited longer to get their 1st SB win, than Josh Allen has been on the Bills, 6 seasons now.

Peyton Manning got his 1st SB win in his 8th season with the Colts.

John Elway got his 1st SB win ( after 3 blowout losses early in his career ) in his 14th season.

Josh Allen is going to deliver multiple SB wins for the Bills before he is through !!!!!!

Right now, Patrick Mahomes is the guy that keeps finding the way to win the SB, but that can't go on forever. Team sports always result in the fall of a dynasty.

Josh Allen and the Bills are going to eventually get to the top of the mountain. This season was a big advancement in his maturation, and letting the running backs be the focus of the attack is a great sign !

Take solace in the Elway story and realize that the Bills have the best possible QB for their team, despite all of the other players that come and go throughout the years. Everybody, just relax and enjoy every game of every season until the inevitable happens.  ;D ;)
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #387 on: Jan 22, 2024, 08:44 PM »
Sorry, man.  I was pulling hard for Buffalo.  We welcome the Bills Mafia to the Lions bandwagon.  Let’s do this!

I definitely want the LIONS to win it all now. Aidan Hutchinson is a complete psycho and badass and I hope he rips heads off on Sunday !!!!! That would be fun to watch him go crazy !!!!!!!

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #388 on: Jan 22, 2024, 08:59 PM »
Guys I hope to never see in a Bills uniform again, so that they have a better chance of winning next season:

Gabe Davis : Doesn't know his route half the time, breaks the wrong way from where the ball is being thrown. Does not look like a professional on the field or having a clue what play was called

Von Miller - scammed the Bills with his past seasons performances, so shame on the Bills GM for signing him. Had 3 tackles and 0 sacks this season. I watched him, when they were stupid enough to let him play, get pushed around and STOPPED COLD by every OL that he faced. Terrible waste of money. DONE !!!

Micah Hyde - old, slow, and injured all the time. I can't remember the last time I saw him make a play. 34 years old now ? DONE !

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #389 on: Jan 23, 2024, 06:14 AM »
Guys I hope to never see in a Bills uniform again, so that they have a better chance of winning next season:

Gabe Davis : Doesn't know his route half the time, breaks the wrong way from where the ball is being thrown. Does not look like a professional on the field or having a clue what play was called

Von Miller - scammed the Bills with his past seasons performances, so shame on the Bills GM for signing him. Had 3 tackles and 0 sacks this season. I watched him, when they were stupid enough to let him play, get pushed around and STOPPED COLD by every OL that he faced. Terrible waste of money. DONE !!!

Micah Hyde - old, slow, and injured all the time. I can't remember the last time I saw him make a play. 34 years old now ? DONE !

I think they are a few sessions away on the offense and that they need to think about drafting a safety or get a younger veteran. Poyers has 1 year left on his contract
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.