Author Topic: Introductions and Berry Report  (Read 576 times)

Offline FishingFinAddict

• IceShanty Rookie
Introductions and Berry Report
« on: Jan 13, 2015, 01:21 PM »
Being new to the board I feel I should introduce myself. I am a student from salt lake who grew up fly fishing. In the summer I love nothing more than tossing a dry fly in the remote streams of Utah. But when winter comes around I have found a new passion for ice fishing. It's the reason I joined this board. I started ice fishing around three years ago but I didn't get serious until this year. I normally fish for trout, but I also am getting a love for panfish as well. Now for the report side of things. I fished the berry last Sunday from around 8am-noon. Fished by the marina and moved around a lot looking for fish. Sadly, I never really found them. Managed two slot cutts in 15 FOW on a white paddle bug tipped with waxie. Good day to be out on the ice though!

Offline FishingFinAddict

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Introductions and Berry Report
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2015, 05:41 PM »
Forgot to mention that the majority of my ice trips this season have come with fellow member crappielover89. He's a great sportsman, angler, and friend. But he better watch out because his three year old is making his way up the ranks fast!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Introductions and Berry Report
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2015, 06:42 PM »
Welcome to the shanty fishingfinaddict, your right his boy has the touch  :thumbsup: :woot: :woot:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.