Author Topic: Fish USA - Awesome Customer Service  (Read 838 times)

Offline Gunflint

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Fish USA - Awesome Customer Service
« on: Nov 20, 2018, 12:26 PM »
I ordered some gear from Fish USA and the box was damaged in shipping which bent some of my order.

A single call to Cole in customer service resolved the problem and replacements were shipped IMMEDIATELY, as I received the UPS notification almost before I had hung up the phone.

It was a pleasure doing business. They cannot control everything, but they do a fabulous job of making happy customers.

Thank you Fish USA!
Veritas Odium Parit

Offline ftwwalleye

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Fish USA - Awesome Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2018, 01:29 PM »
Agree. I had cortland back out of a warranty and since I got it from fishusa they went ahead and gave me in store credit to buy a different brand. Great people.
Beer is proof that god loves us-ben franklin

Offline DrCro

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2018, 01:33 PM »
All,

I was trying to order some lures for ice fishing on the site, and when it came to my pay another popup box opened up to confirm my US Bank idenity and enter the last 6 of my social and card and all that. Is it legit?
Avid fishermen and lover of outdoors.

Offline Gunflint

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 20, 2018, 01:34 PM »
I would call them and see what they say.
Veritas Odium Parit

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Nov 20, 2018, 01:53 PM »
All,

I was trying to order some lures for ice fishing on the site, and when it came to my pay another popup box opened up to confirm my US Bank idenity and enter the last 6 of my social and card and all that. Is it legit?

I have US Bank too and got a popup last week when I ordered from them but I didn't have to put any extra info in.

Offline Bear Lake Bob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 20, 2018, 02:09 PM »
i had a small problem with Shipping two weeks ago, a bottle of product leaked, lost a little content. This company immediately sent a replacement AND 1 extra container of liquid egg cure.

Great company to deal with for all your fishing needs, ice or wet water!

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
« Reply #6 on: Nov 20, 2018, 06:20 PM »
It's good to hear good things from one of our sponsors for iceshanty.

I had an issue and they said they would resolve it.  Very pleasant to deal with.  However the refund for the erroneous charge was never precessed for me and then months went by.  So I give up after trying, multiple times...when it was a major purchase for me at $1k.

Yeah swept under the rug now...
For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline Bear Lake Bob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Nov 20, 2018, 07:42 PM »
Slippery Bob

Are you sure you walked away from a $ 1,000 refund?  Seems like a lot of money going over the dam

Offline Theshad

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Nov 20, 2018, 08:16 PM »
I just ordered a new inline reel through them, ordered a right hand, received a left. Called them, new reel shipped same day. They are awesome to deal with.

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
« Reply #9 on: Nov 20, 2018, 08:40 PM »
Slippery Bob

Are you sure you walked away from a $ 1,000 refund?  Seems like a lot of money going over the dam

That was my total purchase...they owe me about $200.  While in good faith I waited for that refund to show up on my next statement...next,next, next as promised... I give up afterwards.

I only learned that I should have just cancelled my whole order from the start.  Then should have made a new purchase so that they would have charge me correctly for the initial purchase.  Not this wait for your refund on your next billing cycle or two.... excuse.  Lesson learned....
For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline hays47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2018, 12:56 PM »
Since Bass Pro has ruined Cabela's . Fish USA has been my go to. really handy for me . Order and here at my house in 2-3 days.
I wait for discount days. Only thing is I miss the deals via the old bargain cave.

Wonder what the take over boys were thinking ? Let us take over the Cabela's and turn it into another Bass pro. We will just ignore the fact that a lot of Cabela's customers avoided Bass Pro. Bass pro earned my dislike. Cabela's always treated me well.
Echomap 94  Chirp with panoptix ps-22.
G.E.F.M

Offline Bear Lake Bob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Nov 21, 2018, 08:44 PM »
The Buffalo Cabela store is selling many Bass Pro brands I noticed. My only complaint about the Buffalo , NY store is that it is almost impossible to find help while looking to make a purchase. Except for try on clothes, I will make all purchades by mail order from now on.
Fish USA has also become my go to place for Steelhead and Ice Fishing needs, with their quick shipping, you can't go wrong!

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #12 on: Nov 22, 2018, 09:09 AM »
100% happy with FishUSA!:)

Offline BH2

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Dont wish your life away!
« Reply #13 on: Nov 27, 2018, 07:44 AM »
Just received another order from them. I have always had great service, and fast shipping.

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Nov 27, 2018, 08:10 AM »
i agree i always have had great service with no problems and some awesome deals.

Offline Theshad

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Nov 27, 2018, 08:17 AM »
So, the saga continues...I received another mis-packaged reel, marked RH but was a LH. After speaking with Bill at Fish USA, we decided to try a LH and see if it they were improperly packed as well, since I had received two that were. I now have three LH reels, and no RH that i wanted. Bill has been who I've dealt with every time I've called, and he has treated me well, the mis-packaging is not Fish USA's fault, and the reels are in blister packs which makes it hard for them to check them before shipment. Considering the circumstances, they have been more than helpful. They also sent me a larger than needed box and a pre-paid shipping label to return the reels I don't need. Hopefully the reel that on the way is a RH! (wish they were reversible!)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.