Author Topic: Strikemaster Bibs.  (Read 1806 times)

Offline bigbite7

• IceShanty Rookie
Strikemaster Bibs.
« on: Dec 13, 2007, 08:25 PM »
I'm thinking of getting a pair of Strikemaster bibs in the next week or so.  I don't need a coat so that's why i'm leaning toward the strikemaster brand.   They look like they are very comparable to other brands but I haven't read much about them yet.  What is everybody's pro's and con's on them.

Offline ejensen

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Strikemaster Bibs.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2007, 05:29 AM »
I just received mine yesterday and haven't had them outside yet, but they seem like a perfect outfit for ice fishing. The knees are padded and the have double flaps over all the zippers to keep water out. If you order them on line this week they are on sale, $25.00 off with free shipping!! :thumbsup: I ordered both bibs and parka.

Ed

Offline rchaze60

• IceShanty Rookie
  • If they are down there.... they will come up
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2007, 06:24 AM »
I picked up a brand new on sale vexilar ice suit for less than a 100 bucks at Fleet Farmits just as good as the Strikemaster suit just my 2cents worth

CSP88

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2007, 08:25 AM »
I picked up a brand new on sale vexilar ice suit for less than a 100 bucks at Fleet Farmits just as good as the Strikemaster suit just my 2cents worth

You are correct, both suits are great for us icefisherman.  The Vexilar suits are just a little easier on the wallet.

Chad

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.