The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: hit muskegon and white lake today...  (Read 461 times)

Offline spartaman12

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hit muskegon and white lake today...
« on: Jan 10, 2009, 06:55 PM »
Muskegon was a total disappointment. So left there and went to white lake. Hit this one really shallow spot at white lake- could have sat there and caught "barely keeper" bluegills all day... but left there and went to another spot to try for perch. Caught bout 15-20 total perch between 2 of us. only 12 were keepers.4 real big ones. HORRIBLE DAY
Another crappie.........yay!

Offline damanfrgr

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Well I guess!!!LETS DO THIS
Re: hit muskegon and white lake today...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2009, 07:09 PM »
Did pretty good on the lake with the land:)Good Show out there> ;DGoing out in the morn to but more north.give me shout.
FISH:)mmm good

Offline blueyes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2009, 07:43 PM »
hey sparta sorry I didnt look u up today on muskegon I was with guys from work and a couple of kids and had to show them some perch. we ended with 35 total 8-10+" they always turn on at noon in the spot I fish and feed for a good 2-3hrs. but had to leave early or would have done better ;D where did you fish and how deep were u?
                    hunting for Ole marble eyes

Offline spartaman12

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2009, 08:02 PM »
hey sparta sorry I didnt look u up today on muskegon I was with guys from work and a couple of kids and had to show them some perch. we ended with 35 total 8-10+" they always turn on at noon in the spot I fish and feed for a good 2-3hrs. but had to leave early or would have done better ;D where did you fish and how deep were u?

we went just past the bait shop on the south side. Idk there were probly 200 shantys out there. It was 45 feet of water.
Another crappie.........yay!

Offline blueyes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2009, 08:12 PM »
the lake was packed today for sure I think u were by the paper mill the two times i have fished there i did not do any good. If you go further west to the muskegon yacht club that is where I have found more fish. 38-40 fow away from the crowds :o
                    hunting for Ole marble eyes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.