Author Topic: New guy saying hi  (Read 2597 times)

Offline nhicefshr

• IceShanty Rookie
New guy saying hi
« on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:24 PM »
Hello fellow NH ice fishers.  Been lurking for a bit and finally joined up.  Great site and look forward to reading local reports.  I'm from Candia, been ice fishing for just a few years, mostly locally, with trips to Winni.  Looking to hit Nubanusit and Newfound this year. 

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: New guy saying hi
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:28 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Jiffy Man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:29 PM »
Hello and welcome to IS :)

Always gotta be first don't you, lol.  :P

Offline lake snake

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:30 PM »
 Welcome :)

Offline Riverat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Our Winter Home on the Lake.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:38 PM »
Welcome to the shanty, pick up a stick and jig for awhile.

Offline timschrots

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:50 PM »
you're gonna get hooked (in the lip).  Watch out! >:D ;)2
yay puns

Offline Vic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:19 PM »
welcome aboard

Offline oak

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:28 PM »
I am new this year too, but have been a reader for a long time so welcome to you.
"oak"

Offline RLWagner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:31 PM »
Welcome to the show and enjoy. Lots of great fellas here and a wealth of info to boot!! :tipup:

Offline nhicefshr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:32 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, even though it's perfectly cold outside.  ;D  I love it.

Offline mosred

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bucktails
« Reply #10 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:44 PM »
Welcome aboard nhicefhr.  I will be on Newfound Sat off from cliff or belle.  Feel free to stop by.
Gone fishin, be back at dark-thirty!

Offline salmon-egg

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:57 PM »
welcome my we all have tight lines :tipup: :icefish:
<br /><br /><br />

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #12 on: Jan 14, 2009, 04:17 PM »
you will now SCALE to new heights as a fisherman.......harh, harh, harh
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

bobwnh

« Reply #13 on: Jan 14, 2009, 04:47 PM »
Another new guy saying hello...live in Sandown..do most of my ice fishing on Attitash Amesbury, Flint Tyngsboro, Massabesic....mostly a bass guy but anything that pulls back is good! Great site and love the fact that there is lots of feedback on a daily basis...not fish reports from some time last winter...

Offline Capt. Black

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Deserves got nothing to do with it."
« Reply #14 on: Jan 14, 2009, 04:50 PM »
nhicefshr,
    Welcome to the hardwater mecca.  I, too, anm a new guy and it's been great.  Seems like a good group.  Best of luck.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Jan 14, 2009, 04:53 PM »
Another new guy saying hello...live in Sandown..do most of my ice fishing on Attitash Amesbury, Flint Tyngsboro, Massabesic....mostly a bass guy but anything that pulls back is good! Great site and love the fact that there is lots of feedback on a daily basis...not fish reports from some time last winter...
hey bob.....i live in sandown as well.....should meet up for a trip to phillips sometime......caught a 5 lbs 13 ounce out of there yesterdaya.....
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

bobwnh

« Reply #16 on: Jan 14, 2009, 05:01 PM »
Jibbs...do you live on the lake? I have only fished Phillips once through the ice, right off the town beach...not a memorable day..send me a message when you plan on hitting it on a weekend and I just might take you up on that offer!..

Bob

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Jan 14, 2009, 05:10 PM »
Jibbs...do you live on the lake? I have only fished Phillips once through the ice, right off the town beach...not a memorable day..send me a message when you plan on hitting it on a weekend and I just might take you up on that offer!..

Bob
no....i live up schoolhouse road off of wells village.....i ice fish phillips about ten times of year....some days it can be off the charts.......you need to get up to the middle of the lake to find the good spots....i will let you know when we are heading there.......definetely not this weekend.......

bobwnh

« Reply #18 on: Jan 14, 2009, 05:18 PM »
sounds good. thanks

Offline smeltster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Jan 14, 2009, 05:20 PM »
 :tipup: Whwats up i live in candia also been fishing most my life smelts are here was down the bay on tues got a few i'm new in this club also drop me a line say supp dude

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Jan 14, 2009, 05:21 PM »
welcome aboard

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21 on: Jan 14, 2009, 07:57 PM »
::) ;D :D  The above statement gives me the HEAD-SHAKES  lol

I gotta say a 2 page post isn't bad for an IS introduction.
i thought you might like that.......i will text you saturday about baboosic

Offline timschrots

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #22 on: Jan 15, 2009, 07:08 AM »
::) ;D :D  The above statement gives me the HEAD-SHAKES  lol

I gotta say a 2 page post isn't bad for an IS introduction.

Lets go for three!

Offline timschrots

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23 on: Jan 15, 2009, 07:09 AM »
poop.  That didn't do it... :(

Offline nhicefshr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #24 on: Jan 15, 2009, 05:46 PM »
poop.  That didn't do it... :(

Than let me say thanks again for the welcome :whistle:

Offline SmellsLikeFishNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25 on: Jan 15, 2009, 07:05 PM »

How's it going,
What do you actually catch on Flint? My sister lives on the pond, I have caught TONS of pickeral and some bass there, but thats about it. Usually the only thing we do there when it freezes is drive the 4 wheelers around on it.

Welcome to the board!
-Scott

Offline NHProFF

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #26 on: Jan 15, 2009, 08:47 PM »
Welcome nhicefshr... This is a great site with great people, and more information than any one person could ever absorb... Enjoy

bobwnh

« Reply #27 on: Jan 16, 2009, 03:05 PM »
How's it going,
What do you actually catch on Flint? My sister lives on the pond, I have caught TONS of pickeral and some bass there, but thats about it. Usually the only thing we do there when it freezes is drive the 4 wheelers around on it.

Welcome to the board!
-Scott
pic's and bass...got a 5.5 pound largie there last winter..several years ago..maybe 10 years now (?), I saw a guy catch a largie just under 10 pounds on Flint..he had it weighed on cert scales and submitted it to Mass fish and game for a state pin. I believe he won the gold pin that year for biggest largie..biggest bass i've ever seen in New England..
Bob

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.