Author Topic: Few Inland lake questions  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Letha_Face

• IceShanty Rookie
Few Inland lake questions
« on: Dec 07, 2007, 11:50 AM »
Anyone ever fish one of these lakes. Six mile lake, Norway lake and Pickeral lake. All of them you can get to on m69 heading west toward Feltch area. I havent fished any of them but I found them in the summer and would like to know if they are good for ice fishing. They might even be making good ice about now.

Offline wick8808

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Few Inland lake questions
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2007, 09:07 PM »
I have fished all three during the summer months and two during the winter. I have caught a lot of crappie on six mile like along with some decent pike during the winter. I fish Norway lake all the time (my uncle has a cottage on it) there are a lot of small perch and blue gill with some decent pike and crappie fishing. I have fished pickeral lake a couple times during the summer but never during the winter. I would be interested in trying it sometime i heard there were some monster northerns in it. Also if you are in that neck of the woods you may want to give Genes Pond a try. There are some nice size perch and some walleye along with crappie and pike. Genes Pond is located right behind Norway lake.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.