Author Topic: Humminbird Ice Helix 7 G4 Shuttle  (Read 917 times)

Offline zforste1

• IceShanty Rookie
Humminbird Ice Helix 7 G4 Shuttle
« on: Jan 19, 2022, 07:18 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has one of the new Helilx ice shuttles and can tell me the overall dimensions (HxWxD) with a Helix 7 attached. Looking for protective case options for my new ice Helix 7 (once it arrives) for when I am snowmobiling to my fishing spot. i am hoping to keep the Helix on the shuttle and just place the whole thing into a padded case for transport but I might end up having to dismantle and put the Unit in my backpack.

TIA. Tight Lines!
"Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a day, don't teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He's a grown man and fishing isn't that hard" - Ron Swanson

Offline sparksNfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Humminbird Ice Helix 7 G4 Shuttle
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2022, 07:58 AM »
There is the silicone cover that you can buy and the padded fabric type, which i don't recommend. I bought the fabric one for my H5 and only used it one trip. It was very tight to get on/off and the power button would get pressed and it drained the battery over night before a day out. I didn't know until i got to the lake. I might try the silicone one for my H7 but haven't wanted to spend the dollars yet.

I bought a Rapala hand cloth from Cabelas a few years ago. I noticed if it is folded in half and the side sewn it would make a perfect H7 cover to keep dust and crap off when not it use. I think any normal micro fiber cloth would also work. Not really the case answer you're looking for but maybe an option.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.