Author Topic: Pasqua Lake  (Read 1479 times)

Offline jdpaul

• IceShanty Rookie
Pasqua Lake
« on: Dec 23, 2010, 10:41 PM »
Anyone been out to Pasqua lake lately, wondering how thick the ice is? drivable truck/sled?and are the walleye biting?

MikeMiller

Re: Pasqua Lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2010, 11:54 AM »
i went out to echo yesterday desided to drive to the west part of echo the steep boat launch by the narrows theres chacks straight down from the boat launch and i seen people driving onm it i never stopped to see how thick the ice was i seen 1 shack down by the narrows were the pike spot was i seen people pull anything from perch to walleye to dog straight down from the boat launch pretty much everything there

Offline finzandpigskinz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2011, 07:03 AM »
Going to try to convince my bro to head out to Pasqua today.  Last year I had lots of luck with larger sized Walleye here.  Me and my uncles have caught them anywhere from 9 - 12 pounds in our honey hole.  I even had one take a quick strike rig with a smelt.  She was a hog and lost her right at the hole!  I think I caught her the next week or got a different one at 10 lbs.  I'm hoping it's good to drive on. 

Offline RAPALA

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2011, 12:21 PM »
Out on the weekend....Managed 11 walleye and a few perch. Ice was a good two feet but seemd sketchy and chopppy in some spots. Not to many people driving just following the roads
on the ice.

Offline finzandpigskinz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2011, 09:29 PM »
Thanks for the info! 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.