Author Topic: IceGator??  (Read 2880 times)

Offline melikefishn

• IceShanty Rookie
IceGator??
« on: Dec 24, 2007, 03:35 AM »
Has  any  one  have  a  pro  or  con  on  the  new IceGator. seems  like  it would work  ???

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Life's Tougher and Funner in Alaska;
Re: IceGator??
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2007, 03:46 AM »
There are already some posts on here about icegators but there should be some more reviews rolling out as soon as people can use them or get more time on them.

Stay tuned

Offline skim-ice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2007, 04:26 PM »
pretty interesting video on it.

Offline vivlamored

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2007, 10:13 AM »
 gotta get one of those that thing is awsome

Offline icebucketjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 25, 2007, 11:56 AM »
I agree... sweet video. 

Pricey, but environmentally cleaner than a gasoline power auger.  Lighter in weight also. 

May have to take a serious look at that baby aslo.

Ice-Fisherman: We're all highly addicted, shivering, psychotic patients in the asylum of the frigid.

Offline traveling farmer

• IceShanty Rookie
  • here fishy, fishy
« Reply #5 on: Jan 02, 2008, 08:30 AM »
 BOUGHT ONE BY WAY OF THE INTERNET,,,,GREAT,,,GOT THE 6IN. MODEL,,,NO GAS ON YOU OR ON YOU TO THE BAIT,,WE ALL KNOW HOW THE FISH BITE WITH GAS ON IT,,NO CHOKING,,JUST HIT THE BOTTON AND DRILL,,WHEN YOUR DONE DRILLING, THEN HIT THE REVERSE BUTTON AND CLEAN-OUT THE SLUSH,,CLEAN HOLE..  ;D  ...IT CUTS THROUGH ICE, LIKE THEY SAID 5 IN. PER SECOND,,I HAVE A 6IN. STRIKE MASTER AUGER ON IT....MY OPION....IT EATS ICE LIKE A PI$$EDOFF WIFE IN DIVORCE COURT.  ;).  ...SEEMS TO BE THE ICE AUGAR OF THE FUTURE...NOW THEY HAVE CANE OUT WITH A 8 IN. MODEL....SHUCKS,,BOUGHT MINE TO SOON.    :'(
I AM MY MASTER

Offline icebucketjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 02, 2008, 08:34 AM »
NIce comments. It will be interesting to hear from other purchasers about their impressions... durability, serviceability, warranty, etc.
Ice-Fisherman: We're all highly addicted, shivering, psychotic patients in the asylum of the frigid.

Offline IceholeFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 02, 2008, 11:38 AM »
May ol man winter blow a cool breeze up your shorts!

Offline musicmanmobiledj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 02, 2008, 08:02 PM »
All i can say is awsome spent more time drilling than fishing as well as showing everyone i easily drilled 100+ holes in 4inches of solid ice with 6" strike master auger with 3 year old blades and it was like cutting through butter i charged cause i didnt wnat it to go dead but it never slowed down i have probably drilled 200+ holes in the last 2 weeks since christmas and no proplems what so ever if you have rotater cuff problems or just want to have good arms to carry the cooler full of fish and beverages this is the way to go, and at $3.10 a gallon it will pay for its self just tell that to your wives.....lol good luck and be safe

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.