Author Topic: Otter outdoors pro lodge  (Read 710 times)

Offline thegeorgeone

• IceShanty Rookie
Otter outdoors pro lodge
« on: Feb 14, 2013, 10:54 PM »
Just talked to the guys at Runnings and lo and behold they had put all of their ice shacks on sale. The only shack left however was a brand new in box pro thermal lodge and it is 30% off. Now considering I bought a new auger and sonar this year I convinced my fishing buddy he should buy us a shack since it will be so cold and windy out tomorrow ;D. It only took me two weeks of harping at him about it and I got him convinced. Sweetening the pot even further, I asked if they could put it all together for us before we pick it up tomorrow and they said no problem. Now all I need to do is buy a buddy heater and mod it to cook some food and we will be sweating our butts off in hardwater heaven. I don't even care if the walleyes don't bite tomorrow. Getting your friend to buy you the present you thought you better not buy yourself because the wife would be getting extra itchy after the $600 dollar honda four stroke auger you bought while she was away on a business trip .... PRICELESS  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;)

If you happen to be fishing the stilling basin at Fort Thompson tomorrow stop in and say hi, unless you are one of those crazy guys freezing your butt off in a boat like the guys yesterday. Happy fishing if you've still got ice  :tipup:
It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Otter outdoors pro lodge
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2013, 05:22 AM »
Excellent, good for you. The Lodge is an excellent how and Otter is first rate!

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.