The ice fishing North Dakota board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Team Challenge Crappie  (Read 1141 times)

Offline InSearchOfPerch

• Team IceShanty Addict
Team Challenge Crappie
« on: Dec 14, 2007, 11:23 PM »
Lets do it...Wanna make a couple competitions out of it?..Just start a couple threads titled "comp perch"  "comp walleyes"  "comp gills" and "comp Crappies" and "comp Northern" and let guys post the pics under each one.  Could run it same as the IS competition and say each fish needs a pic with a tape measure in place and one pic holding the fish.  Instead of saying a sign with date has to be placed in frame of the pic, lets use playing cards.  ND will be RED and SD will be black,  Just hold up or place a playing card in the pic.,.any card, just so it is the right color suit to represent the right state.  Since there are five species, which ever state can win three out of five by lets say March 15 wins bragging rights.  I think fish should be allowed wherever the angler wishes to catch them.  The main thing is you are from your own state regardless of where you fish.  Besides, you couldnt prove the fish was caught anywhere logistically by a pic, so whats the point of saying you have to catch them in your state.  Location doesnt matter in my opinion.  I will start the threads tonight and competition can start immediately if you guys are up for it.

Offline corny13

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Team Challenge Crappie
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2008, 02:08 PM »
Well ND is ahead in another category ::) 83/4" Crappie.... are you guys fishing? or still pheasant hunting! :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.