Author Topic: ROLL TIDE!!!  (Read 8212 times)

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
ROLL TIDE!!!
« on: Jan 05, 2012, 06:58 PM »
Well my guys have made the trip from Tuscaloosa and are getting ready to win the big game.  Who besides me is cheering for the Tide?  I had to change my schedule at work to catch the game but I wouldn't miss it for anything.  Come Monday I'll be wound tight.  I'll trade in my entire ice fishing season if Alabama can win ;D

Offline blueultra2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: ROLL TIDE!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:02 PM »
  I'll trade in my entire ice fishing season if Alabama can win ;D

We see how little you want a win!  :roflmao: :woot:

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:04 PM »
Pretty sure they can do it.  2 weeks ago LSU was favored by 1, now BAMA is favored by 1.  I'm thinking Alabama will win by at least 13 points.

Offline Hardwaterluver

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:06 PM »
The games been played remember  9-6 OT
If your gonna be dumb..........you'd better be tough.

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:07 PM »
I aint sayin' nuthin'!!!!!!!!! ;)

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:10 PM »
The games been played remember  9-6 OT
Yeah, regular season game.  This is the National Championship game for all the marbles though.  You know the one at the end of the season when the 2 best teams in the country play each other for the crystal football trophy and bragging rights.  Nick Saban will have em ready to go.

Offline Hardwaterluver

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:20 PM »
Yeah, regular season game.  This is the National Championship game for all the marbles though.  You know the one at the end of the season when the 2 best teams in the country play each other for the crystal football trophy and bragging rights.  Nick Saban will have em ready to go.
Oh I thought the SEC already had their Championship game, you know the one LSU beat Georgia in Atlanta. lol

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it were easy just anyone would do it !
« Reply #7 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:28 PM »
"Well my guys have made the trip from Tuscaloosa and are getting ready to win the big game.  Who besides me is cheering for the Tide?  I had to change my schedule at work to catch the game but I wouldn't miss it for anything.  Come Monday I'll be wound tight.  I'll trade in my entire ice fishing season if Alabama can win "

Would you be saying that if we had all been on the ice since November ???????????

Offline marmooskapaul

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:29 PM »
If Alabama wins it will be a co-championship! Since they would both have beaten each other???The Alabama win might not get them the undisputed BCS Championship??
Since Indiana didn't make it into the big game   ::) I will be pulling for Alabama!!
Paul

Offline A- bomb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE ORIGINAL...ORIGINAL! Go drop A Bomb on 'em
« Reply #9 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:30 PM »
boise would kick their arssses!!!
Lack of planning on your part in NO way constitutes an EMERGENCY on mine

Offline Hardwaterluver

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:31 PM »
I want LSU to win this game just because I cannot even imagine a team that finished 2nd in their division, 3rd in their conference being crowned the National Champ.

Offline spring bobber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:36 PM »
If Alabama wins it will be a co-championship! Since they would both have beaten each other???The Alabama win might not get them the undisputed BCS Championship??
Since Indiana didn't make it into the big game   ::) I will be pulling for Alabama!!
Paul

If BAMA wins, Okie State will be the champion! :bow:
Proud member of the Shiners!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/McLovinLife3

Offline triplej

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:40 PM »
no matter how long or how short my ice fishing season is i still wouldnt give it up for anything!

Offline marmooskapaul

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:41 PM »

Heads and whole humans would explode if that happend! What a sight to see.
Paul

Offline spring bobber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:45 PM »
no matter how long or how short my ice fishing season is i still wouldnt give it up for anything!

Everyone has a price... ;)2

Offline Nanner

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ...Ice On...
« Reply #15 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:46 PM »
+ 1 ... Bama had their chance....

I want LSU to win this game just because I cannot even imagine a team that finished 2nd in their division, 3rd in their conference being crowned the National Champ.

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:56 PM »
Bama had them in the first half and should have punted instead of going for it on 4th down. It didn't even look close the way they were manhandling LSU.  Go Tide Restore Order   LSU has been on the ropes a couple times this year finish them off please.       Badger Fan rooting for you.
I have a good buddy who is a diehard Wisconsin fan and at the beginning of the year he predicted that BAMA and UW would play for it all in the title game.  I would have loved to see that.  After about week 5 or 6 I was thinking it would happen.  I cant stand LSU

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Jan 05, 2012, 08:01 PM »
Paul
How can you be co-champions?  When you play for a title game you play for it all.  Ive never head of a super bowl, a ncaa 64 bracket, an nba finals, or world series played where it ends up in a co-championship???  When you play the final game the winner is who wins it all.  How can anyone say that when the 2 final teams play its a split decision.  You guys have me fired up and its only Thursday night ;D.  I'm going to be antsy until the last second is played on the clock Monday night. 

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18 on: Jan 05, 2012, 08:07 PM »
Caleb I'm telling your dad that you have been drinking again :roflmao:

Offline swamp

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Jan 05, 2012, 08:18 PM »
There is no co-champions! Winner takes all! Titles are won in January not November! Tide had there first shot yes..telling ya now if Tide won first game 9-6 we would still be playing the same game in the bcs title game. Y? Because the SEC is that dominate! So with that said, all i can say is RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GIVE"EM HELL ALABAMA! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Offline Kinger53

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Jan 05, 2012, 08:21 PM »
I'm not a betting man but how is the over under 40 pts on this game?!  It should be like 12. 

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #21 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:00 PM »
How can you be co-champions?  When you play for a title game you play for it all.  Ive never head of a super bowl, a ncaa 64 bracket, an nba finals, or world series played where it ends up in a co-championship???  When you play the final game the winner is who wins it all.  How can anyone say that when the 2 final teams play its a split decision.  You guys have me fired up and its only Thursday night ;D.  I'm going to be antsy until the last second is played on the clock Monday night.

The BCS is not like the others you mentioned which are true playoffs.  The BCS is a scam and a money maker period.  If it weren't about money, Mich and VT and Clemson and WV would not be in BCS games over KSU, Boise St., Mich St and other teams that were ranked higher.  The BCS creates rankings then does not use them to fill the 5 BCS games.  It is all about money and conf. tie ins.  As for the co champs, there will only be 1 BCS champ, but the AP or Coaches could put another team as number 1 and then you have 2 teams claiming to be number 1.  If Bama barely beats LSU, it could be a split.  If they win by a decent margin it will be a concencus number 1.  If both LSU and Bama play like crap (i.e. last game) OK st could get enought #1 votes by coaches or AP to get to number 1 in either of those polls.  I don't think bama deserves another shot as they did not win the conf or even play for the conf championship and already lost to LSU.  I think Ok St or or Stanford deserved a shot.  At this point, I could care less as neither team graduates their players and half of them are gangsters and street thugs. 

Offline spring bobber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #22 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:41 PM »
The BCS is not like the others you mentioned which are true playoffs.  The BCS is a scam and a money maker period.  If it weren't about money, Mich and VT and Clemson and WV would not be in BCS games over KSU, Boise St., Mich St and other teams that were ranked higher.  The BCS creates rankings then does not use them to fill the 5 BCS games.  It is all about money and conf. tie ins.  As for the co champs, there will only be 1 BCS champ, but the AP or Coaches could put another team as number 1 and then you have 2 teams claiming to be number 1.  If Bama barely beats LSU, it could be a split.  If they win by a decent margin it will be a concencus number 1.  If both LSU and Bama play like crap (i.e. last game) OK st could get enought #1 votes by coaches or AP to get to number 1 in either of those polls.  I don't think bama deserves another shot as they did not win the conf or even play for the conf championship and already lost to LSU.  I think Ok St or or Stanford deserved a shot.  At this point, I could care less as neither team graduates their players and half of them are gangsters and street thugs.  (Image removed from quote.)

Caleb I'm telling your dad that you have been drinking again :roflmao:

Looks like we're drinkin the same thing. :wacko:

Offline BAMA3ROLLTIDE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #23 on: Jan 06, 2012, 12:22 AM »
Alabama has earned the right to play in this game. Rember its the body of work that you have done.When Bama's only lose is to LSU and OKSU get blown out by a nobody what do you expect. Other teams had their chance but pissed it away. I mean come on do you really think LSU wanted to play BAMA.  no. They were praying for anyone but them. Roll Tide all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fishinfiend

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:20 AM »
The two best teams are playing for the title. As stated OK state blew it against Iowa state. I do think the Tide will roll past LSU, but 13 points  no way!!  The SEC dominates the college football scene, thugs and gangsters maybe.... however they do make for some  good football on Saturday

Offline swamp

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #25 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:53 AM »
The two best teams are playing for the title. As stated OK state blew it against Iowa state. I do think the Tide will roll past LSU, but 13 points  no way!!  The SEC dominates the college football scene, thugs and gangsters maybe.... however they do make for some damn good football on Saturday

THIS IS SO TRUE! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Offline swamp

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #26 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:54 AM »
I'm not a betting man but how is the over under 40 pts on this game?!  It should be like 12.

Cause bama is gonna go all out and score big! Btw where did you cathc that hybrid bass at? or is it s white bass?

Offline swamp

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #27 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:55 AM »
Alabama has earned the right to play in this game. Rember its the body of work that you have done.When Bama's only lose is to LSU and OKSU get blown out by a nobody what do you expect. Other teams had their chance but pissed it away. I mean come on do you really think LSU wanted to play BAMA. Hell no. They were praying for anyone but them. Roll Tide all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly you dont lose to Iowa state and play for a National title! Also love that fact ya created a new profile just so you could make some opinions with out knowing your true identity..lol ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Offline Derslayer1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • EAT   SLEEP   FISH
« Reply #28 on: Jan 06, 2012, 07:10 AM »
I,m rootin for bama, but LSU isnt ranked No.1 for nothin....

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29 on: Jan 06, 2012, 07:24 AM »
I'm with Waxy here.

The BCS is a joke, until college football starts playing for an actual title that is awarded by winning a tournament i will never be able to agree with the elected teams that are in the top game. They ought to start paying the kids openly as well, even if its set salary caps. Everyone acts like it doesn't happen, but there isn't a division one football player out there that isn't "on the take" in one way or the other.
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.