Author Topic: Zercom color point flasher  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Fyrwlkr

• IceShanty Rookie
Zercom color point flasher
« on: Dec 10, 2005, 02:39 PM »
Hey all,
A buddy of mine got a Zercom color point flasher. We have used it a few times and know the basics of it. Does anyone out there have a manual. My buddy got this from a friend who picked it up at an auction and couldnt figure it out. I think i got the just of it, but would like to know what the colors stand for. Yellow, Orange, Red, I can follow my lure and see bottom but I think there is more to the colors then i know. Any one have any input. If possible would love to get a copy of the manual, would be a nice christmas gift. I cannot find anything online that would even tell me any information about it. If anyone can help that would be great.

Fyrwlkr
<

Offline Tombo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: Zercom color point flasher
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2005, 03:03 PM »
I have a colorpoint and think it's great-600watts P-P output,1.5" target separation,display output rate-40 times/sec.
I seem to have misplaced the manual but still have the box/sleeve for it
colors......yellow-defines light densitytargets such as baitfish or your lure
              orange--defines medium density targets such as mud,weeds,clusters of baitfish or small gamefish.
              red-high density targets such as rock or sand bottom and large gamefish.
operating freq is 150kHz.
current draw is 150 ma. giving up to 40 hrs. on a 7amp hr.battery
Hope this helps.....I know you will like it once you learn what it's telling you and that just takes some time and practice. Best wishes  :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.