Author Topic: so who won the whole thing?  (Read 9083 times)

Offline mainedukblaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE CAMP!!
Re: so who won the whole thing?
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2008, 07:24 AM »
thanks Scott,
I think all the members on here were just wondering about an  update, that is all.  I hope Doug gets well soon and everything works out for him..
have  good summer!  only 7 months till ice!

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Jun 25, 2008, 01:14 PM »
 :whistle :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle::

Offline mainedukblaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE CAMP!!
« Reply #32 on: Jun 27, 2008, 06:05 AM »

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #33 on: Jun 27, 2008, 10:10 AM »
thought you were waiting for my birthday...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline Mainedog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Jun 27, 2008, 08:00 PM »
I am a paying member and proud of it with or without the tourney. Without this site i would still be a novice ice fisherman due to the lack of time the season runs. But with all the info i have gained from this site i will admit for only being 18 years old when it comes to ice fishing im normally right in the top of the group. I suggest you do buy a militia membership, give something back to this wonderfull site. If the tourney is really tearing the site apart then i dont think there should be one, i mean come on guys you didnt pay a thing to enter the tourney, i have a bass that SHOULD take first place and yes it would be nice to win a jacktrap, but thats not what you guys should be focused on.

Excellent JS!  I don't know the details, nor do I care.  IS is more than a FREE tourney.....so much more.  I hope everyone (mods, Doug, entrants) are okay.

MD

Offline rvz

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Jun 28, 2008, 09:15 AM »
I entered a decent sized pike, at least decent for me.  When I signed up for the tournament at the start of the season I din't even focus on the prizes, or even who won.  The whole contest is a great way to see some beautiful fish caught from all over the ice-country.  Yeah, prizes are a nice bonus and thank you to the sponsors, but isn't the main reason you enter a fish "bragging rights"?  You caught what you believe is a "nice fish" and want to show it to all your buddys on this site.

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #36 on: Jun 28, 2008, 11:35 AM »
I entered a decent sized pike, at least decent for me.  When I signed up for the tournament at the start of the season I din't even focus on the prizes, or even who won.  The whole contest is a great way to see some beautiful fish caught from all over the ice-country.  Yeah, prizes are a nice bonus and thank you to the sponsors, but isn't the main reason you enter a fish "bragging rights"?  You caught what you believe is a "nice fish" and want to show it to all your buddys on this site.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot:

"Every hour spent fishing is NOT taken from ones life"Quote from Grant Boyson

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #37 on: Jun 28, 2008, 01:10 PM »
tourney and leadersboard have been finalized!

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=84192.new#new

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #38 on: Jun 28, 2008, 08:05 PM »
congrats everyone.... now I need another reason to check in
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.