Author Topic: 3rd trip ice fishing tyler lake  (Read 995 times)

Offline juan

• IceShanty Rookie
  • nothing better than ice fishing with friends
3rd trip ice fishing tyler lake
« on: Jan 13, 2013, 04:42 PM »
well this morning did not want to get up early, so my partner and i got to the lake by 9:00 .very nervous can't see nobody on the lake but i stop and lisen i herd a motor ice auguer so i said to my selft is safe,so we started walking and check some hole and the lake was 7 inches thick, so i said is good drill some hole check with the flasher no action, so started walking furhter got saterted jiging my girl and i she got fist crappie and some perch 13 perch and 1 crapy.do anybody can hook me up with some lake for crappie do not know many lakes.  :icefish:
nothing better than fishing

Offline pikemanEd

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 3rd trip ice fishing tyler lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2013, 05:36 PM »
Lake zoar coves are good for crappie if they are safe look for where the trees fell in the water and you will find crappie and put out some tipups for pike there are some slobs in that lake you may jig up some big shiners also make sure you kill them and get them back down the hole  ;)
Go big or go home

Offline ctice84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2013, 07:40 PM »
Wow 7 inches that's pretty good with these warm wet past few days.just gotta make it past tommorow afternoon and things start to cool down
Nice report

Offline BassOn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2013, 05:39 AM »
Lake zoar coves are good for crappie if they are safe look for where the trees fell in the water and you will find crappie and put out some tipups for pike there are some slobs in that lake you may jig up some big shiners also make sure you kill them and get them back down the hole  ;)
Lake zoar is not safe...i live 5 minutes from one of the coves and was checking it regularly

Offline juan

• IceShanty Rookie
  • nothing better than ice fishing with friends
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2013, 02:16 PM »
thanks pikemaned any body wants a ice fishing buddy to let me know i am from waterbury
nothing better than fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.