Author Topic: Badd Boyzz Jig  (Read 1020 times)

Offline fishinnut

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Badd Boyzz Jig
« on: Dec 23, 2011, 04:23 PM »
Where can I but some of these jigs south of the border? Best size for whitefish?
God grant me strength to catch a fish
So large that even I
When telling of it afterwards
May never need to lie.

Offline Woodsman

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Badd Boyzz Jig
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2011, 06:46 AM »
For finding them south of the border I can't help.
For whitefish use either the 2" or 2 1/2" ones. Some tip them with small tubes but I find tipping with a small shiner works best for me.
I just picked up a couple of the new chrome series ones yesterday in a tackle shop in London, Ont.

Living proof that "beer builds better bellies"

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2011, 06:50 AM »
here is a link to their site, all the retailers seem to be Canadian but the list is outdated, I know of atleast one store that is no longer in buisness on that list and it does not include the BPS.

http://magzmfg.com/purchase_re.htm

The Bass Pro in Toronto carries these, so you may be able to get them at your local Bass Pro. If not use the contact info from the site to see if they can tell you who locally to you sell the baits

Offline Woodsman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2011, 06:54 AM »
here is a link to their site, all the retailers seem to be Canadian but the list is outdated, I know of atleast one store that is no longer in buisness on that list and it does not include the BPS.
Far from a complete list. At least two of my local places carry them & are not listed.

Living proof that "beer builds better bellies"

Offline Whitefish Slayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2012, 03:44 PM »
I couldn't find them anywhere to buy on the net so I took the chance and emailed them directly.  They were more than helpful and had no troubles shipping over too me.  This was in Canada of course but I live in the NWT so I bet it would be easier to ship south for them.  I don't know if there is a limit of $ before they will send em out but I made an order of $150 worth... These things are amazing!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.