Author Topic: Clam Corps Nanook?  (Read 717 times)

Offline [email protected]

• Team IceShanty Regular
Clam Corps Nanook?
« on: Nov 01, 2009, 06:45 PM »
I think this year I'm going to get the clam Nanook.  Anyone have this yet?  Saw it at BPS today and looked pretty nice.  It is the one with the bench like swivel seats for $300.  I was wondering if it is possible to slide the seats more to the outside enough to fit a skinny chair in between incase I bring along 2 people instead of just 1?  I was also wondering if from the past year models if this stayed pretty warm?  My final question would be if you could can the bench seats out for the bigger, more comfortable seats Clam has in their bigger versions of this? 

Offline DON-E-ICE

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Clam Corps Nanook?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2010, 12:37 PM »
I was looking at it yesterday, loved the room, you can easily get a 3rd person in there, but I didn't like the sled capacity with the chair configuration.  Since I would be pulling it I think it might be too heavy loaded with all my stuff.  Did you end up getting it?  How do you like it?

Offline nathan1997

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2010, 01:44 PM »
I bought one this year and love it.I fish by myself alot and i removed one seat and drilled  2 holes in the middle and mounted one of the seats there.Plenty of room for me and all my gear.Next to my vex its the best purchase ive made for icefishing.

Offline Born2Hunt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2010, 07:53 PM »
My buddy just bought one and loves it. His only complaint is the seats don't move.

Offline DON-E-ICE

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 30, 2010, 08:26 PM »
thanks, is it too heavy to drag out loaded with gear.  I walk most of the time unfortunately.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.