Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 234430 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #780 on: Dec 18, 2022, 06:47 AM »
23* and a few clouds.

IFF, sorry for the loss of your friend.

IW, we only got about 4 or 5 inches here, but it was wet snow. Snow blower seemed to work OK, I was pleased.

WW, sweet potatoes should be good in just about anything, looks great.

Spend 9 hours in the ER with the wife yesterday, they ended up keeping her. She has the FLU. Her oxygen level was low and we don't have any at home. I will be going down in awhile to take some of her medications that they weren't sure they would have as the pharmacy wasn't open last night. You have to love these small town hospitals. The ER was very busy, had to wait almost 2 hours there for a bed. As for me, I still have a cough at times but right now don't feel too bad. I got a pretty good night's sleep.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #781 on: Dec 18, 2022, 06:51 AM »
H2L.....sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for MrsH2

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #782 on: Dec 18, 2022, 07:14 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

+1 may see +12 by the afternoon. Looks like one more day to use the blower then I can put it away until Tuesday ??? The temps will be hovering around 0 for the coming week. A little late with the 14"-18" of snow on the lakes :%$#!:

Bud...Sorry to read about loss of your friend. Condolences to you and the family.

WW...Hope you didn't over do it. 95% of our snow was anything but fluffy. We usually have snow with a water content around 10:1, the first couple rounds we received were about 3:1.

Eddie...Enjoy your day, it sounds like an excellent one on tap for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WW...Glad the chili was a big hit :thumbsup: There are still a handful of people around my Sisters without power, going on 5 days.

h2l..Prayers and best wishes to your wife.

I am off to give the slab another blast of air. Yesterday there were many reports of people trying to get on the lakes for some ice fishing. The theme was the same for most. Thin ice, lots of water under 14" of snow. Spear fisherman were being blamed for not marking their holes when leaving. This certainly could be true for some of the holes, however a few reported that after boring a hole the water from on top the ice drained down their holes like a flushing toilet. After a few hours an 8" hole turned into a 3' hole due to the water wearing it away. People were falling into some of the slush covered holes being they couldn't see them. I am glad under the conditions that Shamu is still in my yard.

Hope you all have a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #783 on: Dec 18, 2022, 08:33 AM »
Well we never got warmer than 4 above yesterday and seen -15 when I got home from my late coworkers wife's Christmas party for his old workers. Several were going to show up but then a few things got in the way and there were a few of us there, good memories shared and many stories were recorded to be saved. Well have not looked at the Temps this morning but seems to be cold. Will probably try and get the windshield and back glass installed on the SxS and then the Ling wait for the doors but at least we have the machine and can use it.

Bud sorry for the loss and all the other bad news being around.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #784 on: Dec 18, 2022, 08:50 AM »
Morning all, 16° and mostly sunny atm.

Looking good for making ice, aside from this wind. I had to run to my Dad's place yesterday morning, so I had a look around then. One small pond was capped, and another was maybe 1/4 covered. The 3 larger ones I checked were still open water, but the temp has steadily declined since then.

As long as the wind settles down tonight like it is supposed to, they should all be skinned by tomorrow or Tuesday. Got a significant snow forecast Thursday now so we'll see what happens. Hoping it misses us, but I doubt I'll get that lucky. I took off Thursday and Friday to fish, so it's up to the weather to cooperate now.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #785 on: Dec 18, 2022, 10:20 AM »

Good morning ER's thoughts and prayers to those who are battling obstacles. Driving to Chicago today my daughter has a trip to Cancoon  The old toro 524 started right up looks like it will hold up another year. Heavy but 43 years old now.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #786 on: Dec 18, 2022, 11:08 AM »
Good day partly cloudy sky with sunshine 37 degrees one shy of day's forecast high temperature wind from the north a 5 mph. A happy and Blessed Chanukah to all who celebrate the festival of lights .
ice Wanderer enjoy your day of relaxation after all of the snow clearing . Nice that your neighbor came over and help clear your front walkway of snow.
Enjoy sounds like a nice afternoon/evening planed with the family have fun making the gingerbread houses. may the older ornaments rekindle stories of past Christmas's to be shared with the younger grandchildren. Congratulations to mike on getting a doe with his muzzle loader.
IFF condolences to you and your friend's family on his passing. may your granddaughter's husband find a new job quickly. Glad you arrive safely in Wisconsin have a good Christmas with your family.
Hunts2long may you wife not have a long hospital stay . best wished for her to have a fast recovery from the flu.
Wallyworld glad the sweet potatoe chili was a hit at the bike club party.
Whopper stopper good that you have a large supply of firewood will be burning through a fair amount of it with that weather forecast. may folks in your sister's section of MN. see their electric power restored today. Sounds like it will be some time before you get Shamu out onto the ice.
Fish/hunt4ever nice to read all who attended the Christmas party had a good time. may you have a sheltered and heated place to work on the side by side.
Zcm-82 may the winds die off and ice start thickening so you can fish later this week. hopefully the forecast storm passes by your area.
old goat safe travel wished for you today. may you daughter have a safe trip to Cancoon .

Have a good Sunday.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #787 on: Dec 18, 2022, 02:40 PM »
Steve
It is a pressure ridge.
First time I've seen one on my lake.

There are plenty on Great Slave and some run for miles and can be pretty tall.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #788 on: Dec 18, 2022, 03:33 PM »
 Dennis hope you have a safe trip to and from the Windy City
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #789 on: Dec 18, 2022, 05:52 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Looks like my post this morning disappeared. Warmed up today to 37*. Took Mr Dickens out to l check out lakes after church. He hasn’t been feeling well but seems better today. Nothing around us has locked up.

IFF, My condolences on the passing of your friend. May your granddaughters husband find a job soon.

Hunts2long, Prayers your wife is feeling better and has a speedy recovery.

I hope everyone had a great and safe day. I hope everyone has a good night.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #790 on: Dec 18, 2022, 07:28 PM »
Good evening, Drifter thank you for answering my question on the recent photo you posted. given Great Slave's size i can see pressure ridges going for miles/kilometers and getting to some impressive heights.
Icefisher-45 may Mr,Dickens be on the road to getting back to his normal self.

Everyone have a good night.
  Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #791 on: Dec 18, 2022, 08:59 PM »
Got the windshield and back window installed. The dealership wanted like 700 bucks to do the windshields and doors and this only took me about 30 minutes and they pretty much snap into place and tighten down, maybe the door are harder. Hopefully not as I might have to take one on and off to get in and out in the trailer. But will just have to see when they get here. The side straps right now I am tripping over but some adjustment might just be needed but with it just above zero playing with it just does not look to interesting to me.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #792 on: Dec 19, 2022, 04:45 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 22* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          H2l ..........I'm sorry to read of your wife's illness. With what she has gone through she doesn't need the flu. :%$#!: Hopefully the hospital
              can straighten her out. :flex:
                          Eddie........I hear you about old family traditions, our family has kind of gone in different directions at Christmas time. I can't bring it back
              this year, but maybe next year I can have Christmas like we use to do. :unsure: Congrats to Mike on the Doe. :clap: :flex:
                          Marv.........I hope that you kept up with the snow removal.  :unsure: I can't believe people going out on the ice under those conditions. :cookoo:
              They are asking for trouble. :blink:
                          Wally........That sounds like an interesting dish, I'm glad it was a big hit. :clap:
                          I-45..........I hope Mr. Dickens is feeling better. :unsure:
                          Fish..........That seems like a lot of $$$ to install the windows and doors.  :cookoo: With the temperatures you are getting, good ice should be
               being made. :flex:
                          Zcm..........Glad to read the some of your ponds are capping over. :thumbsup:
                          Steve........I guess your area didn't get hit to hard with the snow. :clap:
                          OG............I hope you had a safe trip to and from Chicago. :whistle:
                          Bud...........I'm sorry to read about your granddaughter's husband losing his job. it's tough time of year for that to happen. :(
                          Well yesterday morning I got a text from my neighbor { the one I worked with this summer} to see if I wanted to go to town for breakfast. We
                went. After breakfast my wife and I took a trip to Glens Falls to pick up a new kitchen faucet head that I ordered on line at Home Depot, Then stopped
                at Tractor Supply for more Sunflower seeds for the birds. A trip to the landfill and then it was football the rst of the day.
                          I have a dentist appointment this morning, then that's it.
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #793 on: Dec 19, 2022, 05:06 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

-4 to start the day may see +12 by the afternoon. Another 2"+ late afternoon into this evening. Thursday the guessers are calling for -30 wind chills and plowable snow ???

fish...Nice looking rig  :thumbsup:

45...Hope Mr. Dickens is feeling better today :thumbsup:

IW...Good luck at the Dentist :thumbsup:

h2l...Hope your wife is feeling better :thumbsup:

WW...Hope you have a good day if puttering :thumbsup:

Eddie...Congratulation s to Mike on his deer :thumbsup: Hope yesterday's get together was a good time for all :thumbsup:

My s-i-l has been feeding 6 rabbits at her house. She asked if I would make some kind of a feeding station for her because the bowl she sets out keeps filling with snow. I gathered up some old lumber and nailed one together for her. She is having a roof put on her storage shed next month so I will used left over roofing and shingles to finish it. She will paint it this spring. Last night she called to tell me the rabbits are using it.

I an going to check into the Chiropractor today, I think a good crack would do me some good.

Hope you all have a good Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #794 on: Dec 19, 2022, 05:12 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sounds like you had a pretty relaxing day   :clap:

H2L.....fingers crossed MrsH2 is doing better today  ;)

WS.....sounds like the ice conditions are an accident waiting to happen  :pinch:  hope the "cracking" helps  :whistle:

Eddie....hope the family enjoyed the walk down memory lane  :thumbsup:

OG.....safe travels to you and your daughter  :)

IF45....hope Mr Dickens is feeling better  :)

MrC....have you recovered from all your covid symptons  ???

Not much planned today, like IW, need to pick up some bird seed  ;)2

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #795 on: Dec 19, 2022, 05:35 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Windy and 27* on the Hill this am, high of 31 today. Took a peak at the extended forecast, looks like some nuisance snow on Thursday, rain and 51* on Friday dropping into the teens that night…teens and twenty’s following. Might see some fishable ice before the New Year.

H2…very sorry to read that about your wife, thoughts and prayers are with her for a speedy recovery.
  Wally..the chili looks great, something you would just have to try!  :clap:  You are 100% correct on the muzzle loader season, it does end tomorrow the 20th. Think I’m slipping not being in the game this season, Doh! The apple jelly hasn’t shown any improvement with the setting, although it would probably work good for an ice cream topping or a syrup over pancakes..going to save one jar and cook down the rest, then stick to making jam’s not jelly’s!  ;D
  Marv..dang, some pretty crappy conditions on the lakes with all that snow!  Unfortunate with the temps you’ve been having for making some real good ice.  :%$#!:  Well, hopefully conditions improve and people going out remain cautious of what might be hiding under their feet to avoid taking the plunge.  :thumbsup:
  FH4…glad you were able to save some money and get the the windshield and window installed. Good luck with the doors when they arrive. Glad all those that attended the Christmas party had an enjoyable time and sharing memories… :thumbsup: :bow:
  Z…seems a bunch of us are on that roller coaster ride again with the weather…best of luck the snow stays away!   :thumbsup:
  OG..hope you had safe travels to and from Chicago! Tough to beat those old machines…they were heavy because they had real metal parts and were built to last…not recycled plastic.  :thumbsup:
  Steve…good time had by all who could attend yesterday, thanks and will pass the congrats on to my son.  :thumbsup:
  Dave…thanks for the info, thought maybe it could have been a new spring that appeared if not a pressure ridge. Any plans on a cabin trip coming up soon??
  I-45…hope Mr.Dickens is back to his old self today!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…gotta say, it was a fun night with all the kids. Everyone got in the spirit again and it was a pleasant time.  ;D  Good luck with today’s appointment!  :thumbsup:

Had a nice gathering with most of the family yesterday, two of my grandchildren couldn’t attend due to colds unfortunately, but they were on FaceTime with us for awhile.
  Decorated the tree with lots of the old ornaments and some the memories from past years flowed like the water going down those holes Marv posted about yesterday, lol, good time!  ;D
  Today my granddaughter Kennidy turns 7, had cake and ice cream for her last evening…and then news was shared that she will be getting a wish she’s been wanting for a long time…she will be a big sister with a July 11th due date.  :bow: :clap:  That was a pretty special moment for just about everyone…my wife and I knew for about a week but had to keep hush until last evening.   Cawfee’s on..
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #796 on: Dec 19, 2022, 05:40 AM »
28* and a dusting of snow.

Eddie, congrats to Mike on his deer.

Ice-45, hope Mr. Dickens is feeling better.

WS, nice rabbit feeding station. You going to set up a camera?

F/H4, it is crazy what they can get away with charging those prices. Looks good.

The wife was feeling much better yesterday, may be able to come home today as long as her oxygen level improves overnight.

I felt it was best to not bowl last night, so I was able to watch the Giants WIN.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #797 on: Dec 19, 2022, 05:41 AM »
Eddie....happy birthday to Kennidy and a big congrats on the upcoming addition to the "Eddie" clan  :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #798 on: Dec 19, 2022, 07:30 AM »
Well looks like some colder weather will set in this week. Going to be an interesting one for sure. Looks like they just said in the news that we are at -14 right now. Have a great Monday everyone going to go and start the jeep so I have a warm vehicle to make the drive to work.  Here is what they are calling for us this week.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #799 on: Dec 19, 2022, 07:54 AM »
Nice 19* to start the day. Hopefully, the ground will freeze up where I snow blew yesterday. I blew a lot of dirt with the snow yesterday. I tried to blow out my mailbox but gave up since I was blowing too many rocks. I lost track of how many times I plugged up my blower yesterday with the wet snow. I have never had that problem before.

Eddie Congrats to Kennidy on her 7th birthday. Plus her becoming a big sister. You will have two grandkids that you can spoil and send home for their parents to deal with. I know about that from experience with my two grandkids. Hopefully, I am around long enough to do the same with my great-grandson and great-daughter.

Congats to Mike on his deer. Where my shack is I can use any firearm which includes my 284 Winchester during the muzzy season. ::)

H2L Hoping your wife's O2 levels come up so she can come home today.

Dave I was ice fishing in the UP one time. We crossed a crack going out. When we came back in there was a presser ridge we had a hard time getting over where the crack was.

Time to get some more snow removed. Then a trip up to pick up a medication I forgot to pick up the other day.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #800 on: Dec 19, 2022, 08:00 AM »
Good morning 9:45ers  not a lot to report this morning. Daughter was busy yesterday had the oven in full speed cranking out cookies while I was glued to the football games. What I do know this morning is it’s making ice 2* out. Might make it to 22

Good day to go shopping for me. And need to stock up on the groceries.

Need to catch up on what’s been posted

Stay warm and healthy
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #801 on: Dec 19, 2022, 08:23 AM »

Good morning ER's the trip to chicago went well my daughter will fly out today. Happy BD to Kennedy Eddie. Bud you in North camp for a bit. Thanks for all the safe travel wishes hope round 2 later in the week is another smooth one. Have a nice Monday everyone.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #802 on: Dec 19, 2022, 01:26 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 35* here and cloudy. Thank you for all the well wishes for Mr Dickens. He seems to be back to his old self. Took him and my wife out to look at ponds and take him for a walk. Ice is forming but not very fast.

Mason Eddie, We put up some old ornaments my wife had growing up. Very emotional. Congratulations to Mike on the Doe. Happy Birthday to Kennidy.

Hunts2long, Keeping your wife in our prayers.

Whopper Stopper, Great job on the rabbit feeding station. Are you going to put a camera out? Hope the back cracking works.

IFF, Have fun shopping today.

Tom Turkey, Hopefully you didn’t have too much snow to clear today and you get your meds.

WallyWorld, Do the squirrels like the birdseed as well? We get a lot of birds but also a lot of squirrels.

IceWanderer, Good luck at the dentist.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #803 on: Dec 19, 2022, 02:38 PM »
TT
I was fishing the lake trout grounds on Lake Simcoe in Ontario back in the day.
We were 12 miles out when around lunch time there was a huge ice quake that bounced the huts in the air and a bunch of water came flying up the hole (they had 3'x6' holes in their huts).
At the end of the day when the outfitter came to bring us in he said that a big pressure ridge formed near shore and we would have to climb over it and walk back to our vehicles.
Turns out this is what caused our ice quake 12 miles away.
The ridge was 15-20 feet high and 6 miles long!!!!!
They can get pretty big and it seems form in seconds!!!!  :o

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #804 on: Dec 19, 2022, 09:19 PM »
 Good evening , sunny dry day here with seasonable temperature . Like many others in the North east waiting to see what the coming storm later this week brings in terms of rain/snow and wind. In local news this past weekend Saugerties police (Northern ulster county0 with state police assistance responded to a report of gunshots fired by a residence when the arrived multiple cars leaving the scene tracked one down to a local gas station. When state police approached the vehicle found it occuppied by a 19 and 20 year old males. they agreeded to a search of vehicle which found a loaded 9mm handgun plus additional magazine. the 19 year old was arrested on illegall possession of firearm 2Nd and #RD degree arrainged and sent to county jail. Investigation of handgun found it was not the one used to fire shots at residence. Unless he was bailed out assume the young man sits in a cell awaiting next court appearance.
Fish/hunt4ever it is a shame that dealerships charge additional to install the windshield ,back window and doors after what you have already paid for the new vehicle. may you not need to remove a door /doors once installed to get the SXS in/out of the travel trailer. May things have been better at work today.
Ice wanderer my area cuaght a break with the last storm receiving only rain. Sections of the catskills north and Northwest of me received 8 to 12 inches of snow. glad you had a nice breakfast out with your neighbor/boss, i hope the new faucet install was easy ,the birds and other wildlife will enjoy the seeds.
Whopper Stopper nice work on the feeder the rabbits will appreciate having a somewhat sheltered place to eat . best to all of you getting through the weather on Thursday.
Wallyworld still coughing and runny nose at times otherwise i feel good. hope you found the birdseed and and any other needed items while shopping today.
Eddie happy birthday wishes sent for Kennidy. Congratulations on the coming grandchild.  :clap: :clap: To bad the jelly is not setting up possibly a bad patch of pectin. glad all in attendance yesterday had a good time some memories shared and new ones made as the tree was decorated. fast recoveries wished for your two grandchildren with colds.
Hunts2long happy to read your wife is doing better .  :clap: :thumbsup: may her oxygen level get high enough to be released from the hospital she is probably stressed about about being sick so close to Christmas.
Tomturkey may you not have damaged your snow blower while trying to clear by your mailbox. may any use of the machine today have gone better for you.  i hope you were able to pick up your medications. may Mrs. TT be doing better and dealing with less pain.
IFF did you get to be taste tester for your daughter's cookie baking.  may you be able to do some ice fishing while in Wisconsin .
Old Goat glad the trip to and back from Chicago was good. best wished for your daughter tomorrow and during her trip .
Icefisher-45 good to read mr. dickens is back to his old self.  :clap: :thumbsup: it is nice that many of us have Holiday items that bring back memories as  as we decorate our homes .
Drifter thank you for the story interesting yet a little scary .

here is a link to the Albany,NY TV station that had story on poughkeepsie man's arrested following Saugerties shooting   https;//www.news10.com  ABC affiliate .

Everyone keep safe do your best to stay healthy . best to all fishing and hunting. Be careful on any recently formed ice.
  Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #805 on: Dec 19, 2022, 09:24 PM »
Correct Dennis I am at the north camp at least till after New year’s. I drove the RV up so granddaughters family could have use of the house.  You have my number right. ?  You can give me a call with your schedules and maybe we can get the weather and stars to Aline 🤷‍♂️
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #806 on: Dec 20, 2022, 05:01 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 19* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                       H2l..........I'm glad to read that your wife is feeling better and hopefully her oxygen levels improve so she can come home. :flex:
                       Eddie.......Happy Birthday to Kennidy and congratulations on the news of the new arrival to the family. :thumbsup: :clap: It sounds
               like you and your family have rekindled old traditions. :thumbsup:
                       Marv........Nice job on the feeding shelter for Jen's rabbits. :flex: You weather sounds frightful. :roflmao:
                       Bud.........What a good idea bring the camper so your relatives could have the house. :clap: I hope you and Dennis can hook up. :unsure:
                       Wally.......We buy Sunflower seeds, we tried regular bird seed but for some reason our bird didn't seem to like it. :cookoo: The price of Bird seed
               is through the roof. :%$#!:
                       Fish.........With temperatures like you're getting you should have some good ice. :thumbsup:
                       OG..........I'm glad your trip to Chicago went well. :clap:
                       Steve.......I don't know if it was a good or bad thing that you escaped the snow and got only rain. :unsure: There are just to many shooting around,
               you'd think it was the wild west or something. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                       I-45.........I'm sure ice will get better soon looking at the forecast. :flex:
                       My dentist appointment went well. Then I went to look for some good rubber insulated rubber gloves to use for snow blowing. Dumb me, I left them on
                the snow blower Saturday and they blew off on my travel home. The place I went to , The Safety Warehouse was out. So when I got home I found some
                on line, but I could only buy a bad of 12, I guess I'll have a few spares.
                      Not much on the planner today.
                       hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out, Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #807 on: Dec 20, 2022, 05:09 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

+1 heading to +4 later today. More snow heading our way tomorrow and Wednesday :cookoo:

Just a quick  "Hello" before blowing some snow and then going for an early morning hair pruning.

I will check in later to see what everyone is doing for the day.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #808 on: Dec 20, 2022, 05:13 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....hope MrsH2 is home now resting comfortably  ;)

IFF....fingers crossed you get to fish while you're "up north"  :icefish:

WS.....nice job with the bunny diner  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....sorry to hear the jelly didn't gel, it does sound like a good topping for pancakes tho  ;)2

IW.....guessing you'll be clearing snow today, heard the north country was getting buried again   :flex:

We picked up another 4-5" yesterday afternoon/evening, luckily the squall didn't last long as it was coming down hard  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Morning IW......I guess you didn't get any of that snow yesterday  ??? 

Morning WS......you guys are faster at the keyboard than me  :woot:  stay warm out there  :)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #809 on: Dec 20, 2022, 06:37 AM »
20* clear, no wind.

Thanks for the well wishes for the wife. She was able to come home about 1PM. She is on O2 at home until her lung clears up. She has a small spot of pneumonia on her old lung. LINCARE brought a concentrator for in the home and some bottles for if we have to go out. She is feeling better but is tired and sore. They have her on some TAMIFLU!

Mr. C, looks like another messy rain/snow/wind, I am sure they don't know but have covered all the bases.

WW, we had some flurries, but that was all.

Eddie, congrats on the new addition to the family.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe....h2l

My nephew sent me a picture of Elk tendlion that he had for dinner last night, it looked pretty good but he said it cost about $1000 a pound...lol

Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.