Author Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING  (Read 839 times)

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
« on: Nov 26, 2015, 10:59 AM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

BESAFE OUT THERE

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2015, 12:33 PM »
Happy thanksgiving everyone, be safe in all your travels today
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline iceman260

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2015, 12:39 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
If fishing is a sport are we considered athletes?

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2015, 10:06 PM »
So we made it up to Scofield early Thanksgiving morning as planned and we're glad we went, even if it was a shorter day since we had to get back for the T-Day festivities.  We caught a lot of small Cutthroats but I landed a very nice Tiger trout (21.5-inches) and my son managed to track down one of the elusive Scofield Rainbows.  We fished about 2/3 the way out to the lake from the dam. Also kept a few chubs that were all along the bottom in deep water to cut up for future bait.  One other ice tent was set up nearer to the boat ramp and we saw a blue clam tent set up at the other boat ramp area at the north end of the lake.  Fished everywhere from just a few feet from shore in 4 feet of water out to about 14 feet of water. Tiger and Rainbow both caught near the shore line.  Ice was a good 7-inches thick with only about 1-2 of it cloudy ice.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be Safe, and good luck! :)

Tiger Trout Caught On Glow Paddle Bug Tipped With A Butter Worm

Son's Rainbow (yes it's a Rainbow) - Also Caught On Glow Paddle Bug But Tipped With A Meal Worm
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2015, 09:12 PM »
So we made it up to Scofield early Thanksgiving morning as planned and we're glad we went, even if it was a shorter day since we had to get back for the T-Day festivities.  We caught a lot of small Cutthroats but I landed a very nice Tiger trout (21.5-inches) and my son managed to track down one of the elusive Scofield Rainbows.  We fished about 2/3 the way out to the lake from the dam. Also kept a few chubs that were all along the bottom in deep water to cut up for future bait.  One other ice tent was set up nearer to the boat ramp and we saw a blue clam tent set up at the other boat ramp area at the north end of the lake.  Fished everywhere from just a few feet from shore in 4 feet of water out to about 14 feet of water. Tiger and Rainbow both caught near the shore line.  Ice was a good 7-inches thick with only about 1-2 of it cloudy ice.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be Safe, and good luck! :)

Tiger Trout Caught On Glow Paddle Bug Tipped With A Butter Worm

Son's Rainbow (yes it's a Rainbow) - Also Caught On Glow Paddle Bug But Tipped With A Meal Worm

I was the one in the clam ice tent!!! Happy to see someone else was able to get out in the morning too. Nice fish! Don't forget to turn you sons pic in for the kids contest

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.