Author Topic: New Hot Jig!!!  (Read 1648 times)

Offline corny13

• Team IceShanty Addict
New Hot Jig!!!
« on: Feb 07, 2010, 01:24 PM »
I was surfing on the net a few weeks ago and found this new Jig...ordered a few...they are HOT!  Cant wait to try them this summer jiggin for walleye in open water also.  They are made by Scott of Advanced Tackle Innovations in Minnesota.  He has a small web page atijigs.com   Here are a couple pics of the jig in a glow perch 1/4 oz .  I fish them with jiggling and pull up.

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
Re: New Hot Jig!!!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2010, 02:02 PM »
Awesome!  I've got some round ball spinners, old ones by Mepps that sort of look like that.  I've been wanting to try them out but just didn't want to deal with the what if's.   Now, I'm gonna give'm a shot through the ice.
For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline kchamp

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2010, 07:41 PM »
how do you order them and how much are they

Offline corny13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2010, 09:50 PM »
Go to his website atijigs.com  I ordered some 1/16oz to use on Perch for $1.39 the 1/4oz for walleye were $1.89 plus shipping.  The first ones I ordered and fished with for the past two weeks had silver blades.  Which worked great here icefishing on the Missouri (Lake Oahe) as perch smelt and shad are the baits.  I have ordered a few more with chartuese and white blades for minnesota walleye fishing  in a couple of weeks plus some more silver as my buddies wanted the rest of mine inital batch.   I attach the jig thru the eye on the head not the split ring that holds the blade, 16-20" leader and then to a small ball bearing swivel attached to fireice line.  There are several other types of regular single hook jigs with various size blades on them "Reel bait" and "Northland", didnt know that Mepps had something like this.  I have used Reel bait for walleye in the winter before but like the treble on these and the smaller blades.

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2010, 09:50 PM »
how do you order them and how much are they

atijigs.com

Contact for price quotes.   Please specify size color and hook style.  Dealer inquiries welcome. [email protected]     
Sizes from1/8oz. to 15/16oz. Hook style treble/single.
Brought to you by Advanced Tackle Innovations   ATI

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.