Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 229927 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #810 on: Dec 20, 2022, 07:06 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 23* here and sunny. Suppose to be in the high 30s today. My wife is at work today. So it’s just me and Mr Dickens. Not much on the planner today. Was on Facebook marketplace yesterday looking for ice fishing equipment. I think it’s cheaper to buy in the store. Amazing what people want on market place.

Hunts2long, Thats great news that your wife is home. Prayers that she gets better soon.

IFF, Hopefully you get to get on some ice soon.

Mr Clean, Continued prayers you continue to get better.

Whopper Stopper, Hopefully you didn’t have too much snow to remove. Drive safe to get your hair pruned.

WallyWorld, Hope you have a good day. Any baking today?

Ice Wanderer, Thats good you were able to get gloves online. Our birds and squirrels don’t seem to like sunflower seeds.

I hope everyone has a great and safe day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #811 on: Dec 20, 2022, 08:41 AM »
hunts that stinks his elk costs that much for the meat, I think mine usually cost me around 500 buck per elk, have not dropped that down to per lb but a lot better that theirs, but again I do not have to drive that far and some years when we go more it goes up a bit, depends on fuel prices and propane prices.  Left the house at 3 above and hit work at 15 below and the cold is supposed to arrive tomorrow and last through Friday morning and they are saying we are supposed to get up to 20 above on Saturday, Christmas eve.  Must have a bit of a breeze to blow the cold out.  But all the lakes should be good to go after this little cold snap as they are all capped and just making more ice.  Well better get back to the work side of things and get moving out of my desk.  Have a great teusday everyone.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #812 on: Dec 20, 2022, 12:21 PM »
F/H4, I think he is figuring in tags, airfare, Cowboy Ranch House rental. etc, in other words "PRICELESS"....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #813 on: Dec 20, 2022, 12:32 PM »
Understand those prices, just glad I live close and am able to chase those elusive elk every year, and for really not that much, as my elk tag costs me around 60 bucks and I know a non residents tag is about 700 at the moment, so that would let alone make the price of a lb of elk meat for that a lot more. Just glad he had some to enjoy. Could have had tag soup that costs probably 10x the amount.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #814 on: Dec 20, 2022, 02:02 PM »
Took Mr Dickens out to the transfer station. On our way back stopped at a local pond. Still not frozen over.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #815 on: Dec 20, 2022, 03:33 PM »
Presents getting opened today for the other travelers. Lots of excitement. Got my daughter a new Ruger 10-22 so she has her own to go squirrel hunting.

A little TV time stumbled onto “Ice Lake rebels” and see it’s supposed to be Dave’s. Neighbors, Yellowknife bay. Great slave lake ??? And had me laughing so hard my ribs started hurting  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: and thought who scribbled this.

Now need to find a place to go plinking, while waiting for some good ice to form.

The guessers saying Xmas day is supposed to be brutal  ::)
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #816 on: Dec 20, 2022, 05:54 PM »
A little TV time stumbled onto “Ice Lake rebels” and see it’s supposed to be Dave’s. Neighbors, Yellowknife bay. Great slave lake ??? And had me laughing so hard my ribs started hurting  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: and thought who scribbled this.

Yep, that's here.
It is pretty funny and I know one or two of those goobers personally.   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #817 on: Dec 20, 2022, 09:13 PM »
 Good evening, 27 outside currently dropping to a low in upper teens over night. Right now weather guessers calling for  rain on Thursday and Friday with the high on Friday in the fifties. It will cool down on Friday evening reaching a low in the teens causing icy conditions.
Ice Wanderer glad you found the gloves you need on-line may they arrive quickly. I assume you have a pair to wear should this coming storm bring more snow to your section of NY.
Whopper Stopper may you be sharp looking for Christmas and new Years Day after the hair pruning. may your heating system and the wood stove be keeping the house at a comfortable temperature .
Wallyworld hope today saw less snow for you I seen on the news "Lake Effect" is hitting Central NY.
Hunts2long happy to hear your wife is home may she not need the oxygen for to long. hopefully the Tamiflu gets her recovered fast. The cost to go on an out of state big game hunt with an outfitter does make the cost per pound of meat from any animal harvested very expensive. but you are also paying for the experience of the hunt.
Icefisher-45 good to read your are thinking of ice fishing this season . thank you for the photo hope Mr. Dickens enjoyed his walk.
fish/hunt4ever looks like you will be ice fishing soon  with your current weather.
Iff nice that the family had fun exchanging Christmas presents. may things not get to bad with the weather on Christmas day.
Drifter_016 is the show Ice Lake Rebels still in production. I do not watch the channel here in the U.S. the show was on that often any more.

May everyone stay safe keep warm and healthy.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #818 on: Dec 21, 2022, 03:37 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D    15* and making some ice this morning, high of 32 today. Power was off when I woke yesterday morning, downed trees from the winds were the culprit.

Steve…last I checked they were calling for similar weather for here, expect there will be some very icy road conditions with snow melt. How are things going at the store?
  Bud..Santa made a nice choice on the Ruger!! Happy plinking until the ice is ready!   :clap:
  I-45…thanks for sharing the picture, glad to see you found some ice starting and Mr.Dickens is feeling better, awesome!  :thumbsup:
  FH4…wow, some serious cold weather settling in out there!  :tipup:  Did that issue at the plant clear up with the repairs?
  H2…great news on your wife returning home!!  :bow:  Thoughts and prayers continued for her!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…I tried that apple syrup yesterday on French toast, lol, different but pretty decent…next test will be with vanilla ice cream.  ;D   Hope the snow removal went well and not too much more following.   :thumbsup:
  Marv…nice job on the rabbit feeder!  :clap:  Imagine you’ve been going through a fair amount of wood feeding the stove with those temps.  Hope the snow totals stay on the low side and Shamu finds a landing area soon!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…glad you found the gloves you were looking for, now you’ll be stocked up for awhile!   :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes on Kennidy and the future new addition to the family!    :thumbsup:  Today is my daughter’s ( Kennidy’s Mom ) Birthday…lots going this month, lol.   ;D
   Off to meet up with one of old coworkers and pass off a Christmas care package for the boys…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #819 on: Dec 21, 2022, 04:44 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 14* and partly cloudy. ::)
                        Eddie........Have a good time with the old coworker, I'm sure he will enjoy the care package. :flex: Happy Birthday to your daughter. :thumbsup:
                        H2l...........It's good that your wife was well enough to come home. :flex: Hopefully the Tamiflu helps in her recovery. :thumbsup: I once figured
            out the cost of a deer I got up in Maine and it was up there but not like the Elk your nephew has. :cookoo:
                        Wally........No..We didn't get any of the lake effect snow, we're just a little to far east for them, but if the wind is really blowing we might get some. :whistle:
                        Marv........Knowing you, you have enough fire wood for a couple of years. stay warm. :flex: Hope you'll find someplace for Shamu to rest. :unsure:
                        Bud.........That's a nice choice in rifles, my sons chipped in and gave me one for my birthday back in July. :clap: :flex:
                        I-45........That pond is almost capped over, with the cold snap coming it might be ready. :unsure:
                        Fish........That's a crazy amount for a non resident license. :cookoo:
                        Steve......The weather guessers are all over the place with the weather predictions  for here. One says a trace to an inch, another says 1 to 3 inches
             and another says up to 5 inches then rain up to an inch. I guess we'll just wait and see. :cookoo:
                        Not much going on here today.
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #820 on: Dec 21, 2022, 05:08 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

-8 to kick off the day. Lots of weather to keep an eye on starting today. Guessers are saying 8"-10" of snow through tonight. The winds will be kicking in at 40mph- 45mph Thursday, causing blizzard conditions and -35 wind chills through Saturday. By the time it's over the lakes should be a big mess along with everything else :cookoo:

I am out the door bringing my wife to her early morning hair pruning in a few minutes. We have a couple errands after, then home to hunker down. I will check in later to see what's all going on.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #821 on: Dec 21, 2022, 05:48 AM »
15* and clear.

IW, I have just about given up on what the weatherman says, it seems like the more "tech" they have, the more often they are way off.

The wife is doing much better. Her O2 levels are beginning to improve and she sounds much better.

WS, I see that your part of the World is in the deep freeze, stay warm.

Ice-45, I am seeing some ice out on the lake here, sure it made some more last night. They are saying 50's and rain on Friday.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #822 on: Dec 21, 2022, 05:59 AM »
Morning all, last workday for me until next Wednsday. Forecast snow is backed way off, so we should be in good shape to fish by the weekend. Supposed to be super windy through Saturday, though and I will be going to my brother's place for Xmas stuff that afternoon, so it'll probably be Sunday/Monday before I get out. And yes... I will fish on Xmas if the weather is fit  :roflmao:

Still had 2" of ice on the ponds yesterday afternoon, but it was near 40° so it was pretty soft. This cold snap should be just what the doctor ordered. It's supposed to be back into the 40s by the end of next week though, so it will probably be a pretty short first round of ice.

h2l - that's no joke... the snow forecast for this upcoming storm has ranged from 1.5" clear up to 12 in the past few days  ::) Yesterday they were saying 6-12", now today it's 3-5. It is supposed to be really windy, though, that part hasn't changed at all. 25-35 with gusts of 50-60.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #823 on: Dec 21, 2022, 07:05 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 16* here and sunny. They are talking heavy rain this weekend in the 40s. My wife is home today. Not much on the planning today. Just puttering around the house.

Zcm, Hopefully you don’t get to much snow and you get out on Christmas morning.

Hunts2long, Continued prayers for your wife. Glad she’s feeling better.

MasonEddie, Happy Birthday to your daughter. Have a good time with your coworker.

Whopper Stopper, Be safe today doing errands with your wife. You must be burning a lot of wood with those temperatures.

Ice Wanderer, That pond is almost capped over. It’s small but people have caught some good sized fish in it in the summer. Have a nice easy day.

Mr Clean, Looking forward to getting out on the ice. Just have to find a good deal on a few things to get started. People want an arm and a leg for junk.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #824 on: Dec 21, 2022, 07:19 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie....happy birthday to your daughter  :thumbsup:  enjoy the visit with the coworker  ;)

WS......goodness that's some nasty weather, stay safe  :pinch:

IW.....glad you're mostly out of range of the lake effect stuff  :clap:

H2L....good to hear MrsH2 is doing better, continued thoughts and prayers  :thumbsup:

Not much planned for the day just some puttering  ;D

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #825 on: Dec 21, 2022, 08:31 AM »
Christmas is canceled for us. With the upcoming weather Marv is passing on to us we decided to move our get-together to New Year's day. This will not be the first time this has happened to my two sons as we did it at least a couple of times when they were growing up.

9* this morning. Hopefully, the ground has frozen up so I will not be blowing so much dirt when Marv's storm hits us. The wife talked to the manager of the Senior Center about closing the Center on Friday so no one tries to travel during this storm. She was not too receptive to the idea. We will not be there if she refuses to close.

IF45. Our lake has opened and closed up many times over the last month. The different ice thickness is leading to someone going through it.

there was a pontoon frozen in at a dock at the lunch ramp a while back. It was supposed to have an association sticker on it but did not. The board could not figure out who it belonged to. Duh!! It has state registration numbers on it. A CO could have run the numbers to find out the owner. They chopped a lot of ice to finally get it out.

Eddie Hopefully you do not gain too much weight with all of the birthday celebrations.

Time to get breakfast. Then out in the cold to get the rest of the snow off of the tarp. Then get the blower ready for Marv's storm!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #826 on: Dec 21, 2022, 08:37 AM »
Good morning. Welcome to shortest day of the year

2* as I fireup the coffee pot, then it return the borrowed car so they can do there errands

For now just another hang out day.

Morning Tom not a bad idea on the postponement
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #827 on: Dec 21, 2022, 11:03 AM »
Well we will see if the fix worked we are finally down to the numbers that we seen before the replacement but the plant has only ran about 4 days total with the ups and downs of the air system here. When you lose air in air valves they seem to close up and not let things run, but hopefully we got all the moisture out of the air for the cold snap we are just starting. Seen a high of 28 and down to 7 in 20 minutes and going to supposedly see -30 tonight with a high of -11 and then -30 again and back up to -11 and then back up to the 20's for highs for Christmas weekend. Well have a great hump day everyone.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #828 on: Dec 21, 2022, 03:58 PM »
Steve
Pretty sure the show is done. I believe it was done before COVID.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #829 on: Dec 21, 2022, 09:18 PM »
 Good evening down to 26 after reaching a high near 40 this afternoon. weather guessers saying rain will arrive on Thursday afternoon and last through Friday with periods of heavy rain on Friday. higher elevation areas could see a snow/ sleet mix before it warms up on Friday afternoon. Then cool off on Saturday. between the weather and Christmas stores will be busy and some folks nerves shot with holiday stress.
Eddie happy Birthday to your daughter good number of December birthdays in your family. this is for your knowledge I've had apple syrup found it very sweet and over time if refrigerated the syrup will crystalize . how did things go meeting up with some of your old work crew today .
Ice Wanderer may the coming storm not have you and mealworm's crew not scrambling to much to keep customers happy.
Whopper Stopper may all be good with you tonight i hope the winds did not take out your electric power. be careful making trips to replenish the stove's firewood supply.
Hunts2long I agree on the weather forecasters . happy to read your wife's health is improving. tell her to take it slow and let you and your daughter's handle any remaining baking and preparing the Christmas meal under her supervision.
Zcm-82 enjoy your vacation . may you get an ice fishing trip in and put some fish on top of the ice.
Icefisher-45 appears you will be receiving my areas weather over the Christmas weekend.
Wallyworld may you have gotten a few things done puttering today. I assume the baked goods are packed and ready for the trip to your son's home.
Tomturkey smart idea moving date for the family Christmas get together. you can only voice your opinion to senior center manager if the event is held this friday may everyone get to the center and back home safely. i have a feeling some board members knew who owned the pontoon and saved the person fine money and cost of removing the boat. likely a personal friend or even family member. sad the games that get played in various groups.
IFF may it have been a nice day with the family.
Fish/hunt4ever may the fix correct work place problem so the plant can get back to full scale production. Also decrease everyone's stress level. best to you in getting through the cold weather period.
Drifter-016 thank you for the reply to my question.
May all dealing with very low temperature high winds and winter weather come through it in good shape. keep safe,stay healthy . best to those with hunting and fishing plans.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #830 on: Dec 22, 2022, 03:32 AM »
Good morning 30 and getting a dusting of snow  Granddaughter and family will be traveling back to SC sometime this morning.

FH4 you sure have your ups and downs at your work

Marv enjoy your blizzard, hope you can stay in if it develops.

Think I will be setting close to the TV today, see if i can watch the Jayhawks at 6:00 PM and catch up with the last couple episodes of Yellowstone.

OG safe travels getting your daughter picked up from the airport if that is on your planner.

For now I’m headed for my pillow   Morning Jeff. Coffee still hot
Stay safe and warm
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #831 on: Dec 22, 2022, 04:04 AM »
             Good morning Bud, ER's,
                          it's 228 and partly cloudy here on my hill. A weather nightmare is coming our way. ::)
                          Bud .........Safe travels to your granddaughter back to SC. :thumbsup:
                          H2l...........I'm glad to read that your wife's oxygen levels are getting better. :flex: May it continue to rise. :clap: Yes the guessers do get it wrong
             but last weekend they hit it exactly. :whistle:
                          Marv.........That's some nasty weather coming your way, stay warm which I'm sure you will. The Oak logs you have should through some good heat. :flex:
                          Eddie........How was the reunion with the old coworker? ???
                          Wally........Welcome to the puttering crew. :roflmao:
                          Steve.......The guessers have us getting a trace to 3" then rain, then a quick drop in temperature and maybe so snow showers. :cookoo:
                          I-45.........That pond must be like the ones that Zcm fishes. There is a 3 acre pond that we fish that I've caught some big Pike in, 30+ inches. :o
                          Fish..........Hope the numbers will continue to improve at the plant. :unsure: Those are some big temperature swings. :blink:
                          Tom..........I can't believe someone would leave a pontoon boat in the lake to freeze in, unless they didn't want it anymore. :cookoo: :unsure:
                          I did some Christmas shopping yesterday, nothing like waiting to the last minute. I'm making a gift for my #2 son and his wife, I can't say what
              in case he read this thread.
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

I thought I'd share this it's getting appropriate

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #832 on: Dec 22, 2022, 04:37 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....hope all is going ok out there in blizzard country  ;)

IFF.....safe travels to your granddaughter and family, enjoy the tv time  :)

IW......love the reminder that not doing the things you love is what makes us feel old, thanks for sharing  :clap:

TT.....good idea waiting until the storm passes for your family get together  :thumbsup:

H2L....hoping MrsH2 is continuing to feel better  ;)

Z......good luck if you make it out on some ice  :icefish:

Eddie.....that syrup might even be a good seasonal sweetener for coffee for those that like the flavored kind  ;)2

Getting everything together today for the trip east tomorrow, hopefully we'll be dealing with all rain and no ice or snow  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #833 on: Dec 22, 2022, 04:58 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and fairly calm 19* to start off the roller coaster weather moving in, high of 34 today. Weather guessers are all over the place like Jeff mentioned yesterday lol. Last I heard for my area was 1-3”  of snow today, 1-3” tonight, then turning to rain with high winds and 50* temperatures tomorrow before plummeting down to the teens.

Steve…thanks for the info on the apple syrup, it is very sweet that’s for sure!  ;D  I only meet up with one of the guys yesterday morning for a short conversation and passing off the goodie box. Had a nice meet and greet before parting ways.   :thumbsup:
  Dave…have you got some vacation days coming up for a cabin trip? Hope you’re feeling better and all is well up in the Great North!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…wow, some extremely cold temperatures out your way! Hope the issues you’ve been dealing with are past and things are back to normal again.   :thumbsup:
  Bud…sounds like good ice making temps out your way, will be looking forward to your maiden voyage soon..good luck drilling holes soon!  :tipup:
  Tom…sorry to read the weather will be delaying your Christmas with the family, totally understand that. Hope the snow stays on the low end, be careful with the removal.   :thumbsup:
  Wally…wishing you safe travels tomorrow to Mass with the crazy weather moving in, tomorrow looks like the best shot less the rain and wind.  :thumbsup:  Thanks for the idea on the coffee, might work with tea also…or maybe some of that other clear stuff that comes in mason jars??  :whistle:  ;D
  I-45…seems puttering was the norm yesterday, lol, that was on my list also.  ;D
  Z…enjoy the vacation, looks like you’ll have some good ice with that extended forecast!  :thumbsup:
  H2..very good news on your wife!!  :clap:  Imagine the river will be flowing big time tomorrow with the rain and snow melt coming!
  Marv…some crazy weather going on out there in Minnesota, yikes! Hope the snow stays on the low end with those bitter temperatures…be careful with the frostbite conditions snowblowing!!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…I will be heading out shopping today for a few last minute items myself, lol. Just gift cards so no major crowds to deal with..I hope!  ;D   Like the that picture you shared, sums it up perfectly!  :clap:

Thank You all for the Birthday wishes for my daughter, passed them on last evening!   :thumbsup:
  Had a nice chat with my buddy yesterday morning getting caught up with the old crew. Sounds like things are going fairly smoothly under the new management so far anyway.
  Heading out fairly early for some last minute things so I can make my way back home before the weather takes a turn…
  Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #834 on: Dec 22, 2022, 06:45 AM »
20* and cloudy.

WW, safe travels.

WS, hope you are staying warm.

The wife had one of those days on Wednesday. She is sore all over, I think from coughing so much. Her O2 levels are staying pretty good. But the worst part is that she isn't able to get out and do her Christmas dinner shopping and then the cooking and baking. Amber went shopping yesterday for what the wife wanted for Christmas Eve and Lindsay is in charge of Christmas dinner. I am in charge of the house work, lucky me.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #835 on: Dec 22, 2022, 06:57 AM »
Good morning everyone  :bow:

-9 with the wind starting to gust to 35mph. By the afternoon things will get a little wild in the open areas with wind chills nearing -45 due to the high winds and -zero temps. It appears we ended up with about 8" of powder yesterday so it will fly when the wind gets cranking. By next week a couple 30's in the forecast :cookoo:

IW...My wood box is stacked high with oak for the stove. Last night the thermostat kicked the furnace in around 1am so I am on the naughty list this morning ???

Eddie...Happy Birthday wishes to all the December Birthdays in your family. The last couple mornings I was in and out and wasn't able to get caught up on the thread. Good luck as you put the finishing touches on the stocking stuffers. :thumbsup:

WW...Safe travels as you take on the roads tomorrow :thumbsup: I am sure you will be toting a bunch of goodies, wishing you an awesome time :clap:

h2l...Best wishes to your wife, hope she is feeling better soon :thumbsup: It sounds like she is in good hands :clap:

I am waiting on some light before venturing out to check things out. We have to make a run to the pharmacy for some long awaited eye drops for my wife. Other than that, just puttering in the garage while my wife wraps up her last day of the year.

Hope you all have a good Thursday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy. Best of luck to those dealing with the wild weather.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #836 on: Dec 22, 2022, 06:59 AM »
H2L…..sorry to hear MrsH2 had a rough day   :(  hopefully you and your daughters can convince her to take it easy, rest up and let you guys take over  ;) 

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #837 on: Dec 22, 2022, 10:08 AM »
Well when I left for work seen -32 at the house dropped off the other side if the hill and seen -40 all the way to work and the work thermometer read -42. Will post some pictures at the end. Yesterday the boss called and said if all testing was done to head home and would pay for rest of day, never have heard this before, so got to leave an hour early. Got home plowed some snow and then the side by side died like it ran out of fuel and grabbed the new one and pulled the one back to the shop. Well have a great Thursday everyone stay safe and warm with the storms that are there or upcoming storm.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #838 on: Dec 22, 2022, 11:29 AM »
Steve
Was supposed to be off for 12 days starting today but a crisis at work have me in the office instead.
Getting double and triple time will help to pad my retirement.  ;)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #839 on: Dec 22, 2022, 02:46 PM »
Dave you still dealing with that big pressure ridge ???
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.