Author Topic: SHOW YOUR SHANTY!!!(PIX)  (Read 5317 times)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: SHOW YOUR SHANTY!!!(PIX)
« Reply #30 on: Jul 15, 2008, 06:06 PM »
we tell the outta staters   just run right over there thats where they be      got us a bunch of sound shots though   :laugh: :laugh:
i got some hills here in the pocono/catskills area....but i must confess...that sucker in the photo looks like a killer.....anybody ever fall off that thing & live ???????????????

Offline shaun_300

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jul 15, 2008, 10:23 PM »
Here's mine! ;D

Offline Mainedog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Jul 16, 2008, 09:51 PM »
I really like your shack Shawn.  But I really like your transportation!

Offline Mainedog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Jul 21, 2008, 09:51 PM »
My old shack.  Sold it last year.  Really miss that beast, and let me tell you, it was a beast.
But it was warm, comfortable.  Had great visibility.  Could hold several people.  Was fun to cook in.
Worked as a shed during the summer to store some winter items (snow blower, ice fishing gear, etc).
But let me tell you, it was a bit on the HEAVY side.  But did I say it was warm?...yeah, I guess I did.

Offline dabber-doo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Dreaming about big gills and crappies !!!
« Reply #34 on: Aug 06, 2008, 02:00 PM »
  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: just some old junkers....the good ones are in the safe...you folks will like this one...we had the burner guy come clean the furnace...he comes up when hes done & the wife's getting the checkbook to pay him ...he says ..your husband ice fishes huh...wife says ohhh yea ..hes a nut...the guy says ...i hope he doesn't mind.....i sat in his shack .....wife says ..mind ..the dang fool would have gave ya beer & sat with ya... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:even the tv cable guy was checking it out... i really don't mind ...but ...geeze..ain't a mans shack a personal thing... :nono: :nono:..i'd rather they hit on my wife then look at my stuff... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:
LMAO dido. I would rather they TAKE my WIFE  then look or touch my ICE FISHING STUFF.  ;D ;D ;D :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woot: :woot: :woot: :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao: :roflmao: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I've was on the ice and fishing Nov. 23rd 2008 and don't plan on stopping tell spring breakup 2009 !!!!

Offline dabber-doo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Aug 06, 2008, 02:10 PM »
Take the plastic off a pack of cigarettes, turn it over and set it down on the table so it is freestanding without the cigs pack and what do you have? The minnesota vikings superbowl trophy case. :clap: :clap: :clap: :woot: :woot:
Wouldn't that still be a little over kill for the vikings ?  ;D ;D :flex: :flex: :flex: :clap: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot: :woot: :flex: :flex:
I've was on the ice and fishing Nov. 23rd 2008 and don't plan on stopping tell spring breakup 2009 !!!!

Offline dabber-doo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #36 on: Aug 06, 2008, 02:15 PM »
well these are a year old...but...here's my winter man cave...(Image removed from quote.)
LOL  Holehawg in Wisconsin we call that an out house. LMAO as long as ya got the hole drilled in the right place it should work great!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline snohiker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Just give me water hard or not and ill be happy
« Reply #37 on: Aug 06, 2008, 02:43 PM »

Offline Mainedog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Aug 06, 2008, 05:16 PM »
The coroplast shack lives!

I posted a bunch of pictures and other stuff a couple years back.
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=39216.0

I'll be using the coroplast shack this winter...at least that's the plan.

Cheers,
MD

Offline ESCANABAJOSH

• IceShanty Rookie
  • THANK GOD THE OL' LADY FISHS :-)
« Reply #39 on: Aug 06, 2008, 06:41 PM »

this is my first shack....got it from a buddy it was all run down, put a new floor on it and a new roof,some paint and trim and volla.... DA SHACK! has treated 2x4 with treated 2x8 runners (shoulda took some of the by4s) treated plywood foor decking 2x2 walls. thinking about a 8x12 but gotta put some thinking into that to make it light as i can.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.