Author Topic: Lake Maps  (Read 743 times)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
Lake Maps
« on: Feb 19, 2008, 10:18 PM »
At my local gander mountain they sell lake maps of New York State.  Does anyone know of anyone that sells lake maps of PA?

Offline d3

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pay attention as the kids are always watching
Re: Lake Maps
« Reply #1 on: Feb 29, 2008, 03:39 PM »
I am also looking for a RI topo map the books that the state puts out is very outdated.  If any body sees tham please let me know.  I will be using my gps/ fishfinder next year but it is not in the budget right now.  Thank you in advance.

D3

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2008, 04:42 PM »
I got two maps this year at my county court house. you can try that. if you want maps of other places you must go to that county court house. these maps were picture taken from airplans. they are topo or portrait type maps.

Offline rileyross

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "damn i forgot the bait"
« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2008, 06:44 PM »
print one off the internet. if you have a Department of Natural Resources they will have a website with all the lake maps you need.
"Just thinkin about jiggin"

Offline MnSportsman

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Striper/White Bass, 3+lbs, Put back down the hole
« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2008, 09:06 AM »
print one off the internet. if you have a Department of Natural Resources they will have a website with all the lake maps you need.
I agree, that's what I do, but if your state doesn't have them, or they are of poor quality, try this :
SportsmansConnection They have a great product/book, they run about $20.00 at wallyworld also.
   - My Best Hunting & Fishing partner..... 21,Jan.98 - 8,May.07......RIP... We'll be together again.... 

Good Luck!! &  "Watch Your Bobber!"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.