Author Topic: Done for season!!!  (Read 1570 times)

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
Done for season!!!
« on: Mar 20, 2005, 10:38 AM »
Well it is now official for BW and little reel. We have hung up our gear for another great season of hardwater fishing. I missed a couple of months but man in the last 1.5 months did I make up for it. This past week alone my freezer currently holds 28 lbs of perch fillets and 4 lbs of walleye fillets. Easter usually brings the walleye family together for a big gathering and yes they are like me " pelicans" so the fish stock will take a beating. ;D ;D ;D Anyway I have had a lot of fun this past season and would like to tip my hat to all the members I have met from both forums. Great group of guy's. I would especially like to say thank-you to Little reel, Mountain Mama, Grumpymoe, Trophyhunter,Monophil as I have had a blast with everyone of them this past season. Now I cannot wait for the open water . Where is that tackle box? ;) ;) ;D  I am not done with this forum yet as you will see many more replies and probably posts. Good luck to everyone that will continue there fishing adventures this week and into april for trout. Take care!!!!
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
Re: Done for season!!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2005, 10:45 AM »
See ya on the other side BW ;)2. Been good chatting with you.

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2005, 07:34 PM »
Hey BW you are now entering the "BLUE" zone  ;)2 :whistle: :tipup:

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2005, 07:36 PM »
BI  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: your so right.

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2005, 06:02 PM »
There's so much season left...may fish Sat., Sun., and Monday and possibly a weekend or two for trout depending on how the ice holds up.  It looks like I'll be in Neepawa Monday to have my truck appraised for trade in on a new Duramax crew cab.

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2005, 09:38 AM »
Thriller you would love that truck I was in Duramax's The back seat in those babies seems as big as the box :o Lot's of room for the Thille crew!! Big Walleye my friend I'm sure glad things straigtend out for you and you had a awesome end to the season see you on the soft side!! BI I couldn't beleive when you told me you don't fish in the summer :o I will be cutting in to you golf time for some shore catfishing you can count on that  >:D !!!

Offline mountainmama

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2005, 01:34 PM »
   Overall I'd say you had a great hardwater season!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: A lot of tasty morsels in that freezer. :clap: :clap: Looking forward to fishing with you this summer and all the other great folks we've met this season. Fish on everyone.  ;D ;D  mountainmama                       

Offline joe10

• IceShanty Rookie
  • help! he is bringn me down!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2005, 04:13 PM »
Done all ready awwww that sucks :-[ :-[ :-[
POUND EM

grumpymoe

« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2005, 04:53 PM »
Hey there bud......wait a minute.....what about stocked trout waters???....you're not giving up yet with little or no thaw...the ice will hold past march 31st if we dont get a heat wave....Grump ;D ;D

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2005, 09:06 PM »
Do I feel a grumpster twisting my arm????? Heck grump just a little more buddy and you may have BW convinced on another Paterson trip. ;D ;D ;D That was a load of fun last year. Still cannot beleive we fished so close to open water.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.