Author Topic: Ice Fishing Club  (Read 1578 times)

Offline metalfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ice Fishing Club
« on: Aug 09, 2009, 04:25 PM »
I want to start a ice fishing club called the Chilly Freaks

This would be are patch worn on are jackets. There will be no fee to join. Just a bunch of guys and gals that like icefishing. One or two trips to Lake Champlain.
Who is with the metal man? :tipup:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Ice Fishing Club
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2009, 06:13 PM »
Count me in :icefish:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Zorros shack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fish N.E. >)))>
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2009, 08:08 AM »
I started a fishing club for fishing too. Its called the Belknap Fishing Strike Team. The winter division of it is Team Shanty. I started Team Shanty before i came to IS. The website is http://www.bfstfishing.co.cc good luck with your Chilly Freaks!!! Also search the website on Google, Yahoo does not find it. Don't search for it i removed the site.

Offline metalfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Aug 12, 2009, 05:08 PM »
Thanks guys.
This may not happen. Holy batman. Patches are not cheap. Great idea but its going to the back burner.
Peace
Metalfish

Offline mongosmash

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Aug 12, 2009, 05:44 PM »
i don't know about lake Champlain, but i think if you kept it closer i would be interested. somewhere like like east twin, west hill, mansfield hollow or even somewhere near you like candlewood. to those places are as good as champlain. I've been their four times and had no real good luck. i can stay in CT and catch all the small perch, with out the four or five hour drive. I'll still be able to sleep in my own beg every night. but if you want to put something like that together you can count me in.

Offline northwestslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • gone and fishin
« Reply #5 on: Aug 19, 2009, 11:18 AM »
find someone that will do the jackets or fleece lined sweatshirts screen printed.. prob cheaper... Great idea

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #6 on: Aug 19, 2009, 12:42 PM »
Metalfish,
    Get a hold of Scott (Ice Shanty Admin.) and see where the state patches come from, also it maybe cheaper to do the patches in black and white. This will not look as nice as your design (posted drawing) but may save you a few dollars.
    Another idea forget patches and go with stickers that attach to the inside surface of vehicle windows. It may be cheaper and with the sticker inside less chance of damaging it like if was outside the vehicle.(cleaning frost,snow ,ice off window)  If you decide to do t-shirts the cost of making up the silk screen will be a big inital expense.

Steve

Offline metalfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Aug 20, 2009, 06:08 PM »
Thanks all. I am starting to look at other things. I cant wait to ice fish again :tipup:

Offline mongosmash

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2009, 03:09 PM »
i like the idea of somekind of sticker. i think that would be cool, then we would be able to see who from the club is on the water. their is also the idea of having some old school iron on decals made to.  :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.